Welcome to Gaia! ::

I will have a different kind of battle dome within the forum, connected with one in the guild.
If you have any questions, PM me.

Welcome, to Greenmeenee Challenge.
NOTE: This dome is a branch of the challenge dome in the battle guild. It is here for the sole purpose of recruiting new members to the guild, and to allow current members to accumulate votes quicker by battling here.

This is a battle dome of a different sort. To help raise some of your skill, or to challenge yourself. Any challenges marked with a battle symbol will be held in traditional battle fashion. All challenges with a cypher symbol are just cyphers to show who had more skill in what challenge.

NOTE: This is just like any other battle dome; you may challenge at will. Just state what challenge you which you engage in.

Basics:
When you win a challenge, sure you have a record, but I'm gonna measure thing differently. When you win certain battles, you will earn a number of points for that battle.

Alphabet Aerobics*+
2 points
Jaw Gymnastics*+
2 points
Spelling G's*+
1 point
Spell My Name*
1point
Ten Words or Die*+
2 points
Twenty Words or Die*+
4 points
Show, Not Tell+
5 points
Vividvision+
3 points
Nameplay Nemesis*+
3 points
Two Bars or Die*
2 points
Combo Crusher*
3 points

If you participate, please insert in your sig:

GCD: (number of points)

When you reach 15 points, PM me. You will be entered in a tournament.
The first 6 to PM me will be entered.

Here are the contestants:
1]
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]

Note: Only battle guild members will be eligible for the tournament.
If you want to join the guild go here and drop your ten bars to see if you can make it in. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=2136

RULES:
>NO SPAM
>Discuss ONLY BATTLES if you are not battling.
>When you call out some one
Make it look like this:

randomMC1
Callout randomMC2
Type of Battle
Number of Verses
Judges, if Necessary

and the challenged will quote that person and type "accept".
Challenges:
* Battle Challenge
+ Cyhper Challenge

Alphabet Aerobics*+
Move successively through your rhyme with successive letters of the alphabet.
How to Win: Whoever does a better verse wins.
(Example) Listen to Blackalicious-Alphabet Aerobics

Jaw Gymnastics*+
See who can repeat the most sounds/ letters.
How to win: Assonance/Alliteration battle. Who ever can use the most sound repetition cleverly within their verses wins. 3 votes wins.
(Example) Whoever has a hook to hook hookers has a whole horde of hazardous horrible hoes.

Spelling G's*+
Make your opponent spell a word in their rap
How to Win: Whoever can spell a word in a better rhyme. The first letter of each line/ bar must begin with the successive letter of the word. 3 votes wins

Spell My Name*
Make your opponent spell your name in their rap.
How to Win : Whoever can spell the opponent's name better in a rhyme wins. The first letter of each line/ bar must begin with the successive letter of the name. 3 votes wins.

Ten Words or Die*+
Your opponent must use the ten words you provide in their verse
How to Win: Use the ten words your opponent provides better than the ten you provide them. 3 votes wins.

Twenty Words or Die*+
Your opponent must use the twenty words you provide in their verse
How to Win: Use the twenty words your opponent provides better thatn the twenty you provide them. 3 votes wins.

Show, Not Tell+
Interpret a simple sentence given by your opponent into a complew rhyme without stating anywhere what they exactly said.
How to Win: 3 votes wins.

Vividvision+
Describe something better than your opponent.
How to Win: 3 votes wins

Nameplay Nemesis*+
Use nameplay (not just your opponent's) to destroy your opponent.
How to Win: 3 votes wins

One Bar or Die*
Can you destroy your opponent in four lines?
How to Win: Standard battle, with 2 bar maximum.

Combo Crusher*
Who can pull off the most successive punches?
How to Win: Voters must grade each punch with a score of 1, 2, or 3. The highest score wins. If a verse has three 3's in a row, make that a 10.
You MUST choose TWO, and ONLY TWO judges for this battle. State their names when you make your callout.
blank space
blank space
blank space
Yo Kas why did you make it here?
ChibiSquall

So the forum regulars wouldn't be left out, and so that we could attract more people to the guild. Also, if guild members wanna battle here- it's easier to get votes quicker in the regular forum.

The plus side for us is, only guild members can enter the tournament. wink
Greenmeenee Kas
ChibiSquall

So the forum regulars wouldn't be left out, and so that we could attract more people to the guild. Also, if guild members wanna battle here- it's easier to get votes quicker in the regular forum.

1.) Cool.
2.) Maaan you thinkin man. Plus we do need more people..
3.) Yea cuz we still waitin to get votes of me and Miko's battle.
4.) XD

Oh and Kas. Pm Mad and say I DQ our battle I ain't feelin' it. Been battlin back to back, and I need to take a step back and let my mind recover. XD
ChibiSquall
Greenmeenee Kas
ChibiSquall

1.) Cool.
2.) Maaan you thinkin man. Plus we do need more people..
3.) Yea cuz we still waitin to get votes of me and Miko's battle.
4.) XD

Oh and Kas. Pm Mad and say I DQ our battle I ain't feelin' it. Been battlin back to back, and I need to take a step back and let my mind recover. XD

Aiight, no problem. Lemme know when you're ready for another battle.
HEllz ya this s**t looks hot im new to all this but i would luv to battle somebody right of the bat and hit sum points... hit me up with some s**t to do
Wait for Kas to get up tommorrw me I'm going to sleep as well... or I'm gonan try -.-...
ChibiSquall Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:23 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait for Kas to get up tommorrw me I'm going to sleep as well... or I'm gonan try -.-...

thanx pimp
. I'll be intreasted in jumping in when this is started sounds hot.
i really dont care who i face so all i can say is...BRING IT b***h!!
Challenge any time you wish/.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces