Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Gaian

but what what do we young'n's know, he's just hating. OR ARE WE HATING ON HIS METHODS DUN DUN NU NUUUUUN

Devout Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
listen to Paris
Nah this is a really good interview freal...I see what he be sayin, mostly cuz ive never been to a spot where the dj is controllin s**t, the music just plays....those bornin spots hit and you less into the music and more into doin stupid s**t like muggin random niggas you dont ******** wish i coulda hit the 90's club scene, i see that laptop s**t and dont think twice of it..now im ******** i can bring my mp3 player there and get paid for puttin that b***h on shuffle through different playlists, while saying "No drinks on the dance floor" occasionally.
Word, DJ's feel like all they need to do is show up and automatically deserve to get INTENSE PRAISE for WHATEVER they play, so they don't feel the need to play to the crowd or to recognize when they've actually hit on a good mood and milk it.. a DJ is only as good as the reaction they get from the crowd, you're not a beast simply because you're working off a few bullshit PLAYLISTS
Funny s**t tho, I do have one DJ that does scratches and mixs and s**t, transitions and what not but....the s**t is all done at home xd so when something does get played back it doesnt match the mood of the crowd and it looks like he just randomly decided to throw it in there, rather than"hmmm these niggas are slowin the ******** down, lemme play this" crowd goes OHHHHHHH, brings back the party. Nah this ***** will play some hype a** Officer Ricky s**t, s**t is live, then mix it into something else no one wanted to hear, then the crowd looks at him like..wtf...and sits down. He cant even save it because its all pre done before the place opens, on a laptop lol.

NOTE; this is the North Dakota ***** scene so I do give him points for trying.

Clean Gaian

glad my dj is like this. he gets mad props wherever he goes. every party wants different music, its sometimes a slow start but like yall said, test the crowds reaction, once you hear the people start wooing in sync your in the right trail.
I think it might be more of an American thing. Check it, I've told about the DJs in ND....now about 4 hours away, Winnipeg is the next biggest city, in Canada. 2 years ago me and some fam went up there for new years, first bar we went to with no prior knowledge of this city was playing Meth and Red, and it wasnt forced, it was natural and it worked. It worked in away where even my fam who aint at all into 90s s**t like me(Some people have the nerve to say AZ is trash) were entertained by it...and that was just off the luck of the draw, but the other places we went to where similar, with a little more modern rap

Meanwhile, in ND(maybe its not America, maybe just this lame state)im listening to Niggas In Paris(...ehhh) then the ***** goes in to this.

...the fact that this almost has 200 million views makes me wanna kill people.(White people.)

Clean Gaian

Sushi~X
I think it might be more of an American thing. Check it, I've told about the DJs in ND....now about 4 hours away, Winnipeg is the next biggest city, in Canada. 2 years ago me and some fam went up there for new years, first bar we went to with no prior knowledge of this city was playing Meth and Red, and it wasnt forced, it was natural and it worked. It worked in away where even my fam who aint at all into 90s s**t like me(Some people have the nerve to say AZ is trash) were entertained by it...and that was just off the luck of the draw, but the other places we went to where similar, with a little more modern rap

Meanwhile, in ND(maybe its not America, maybe just this lame state)im listening to Niggas In Paris(...ehhh) then the ***** goes in to this.

...the fact that this almost has 200 million views makes me wanna kill people.(White people.)
XDDDD WTF? well umm i guess we had to be living in two places at once to figure this one out. i guess experience is the best teachers to these dj's? but they're probably thinking "naw its coo, these people are just lames" lol. s**t they're probably thinking the only thing to learn is scratching. s;fghjkalshdfgkjashdfgkj scratch these nuts bitchsjkdhfk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff