Welcome to Gaia! ::

what happened to the ill rhymes?
Lucid brings these flows like needles to your arm...
This Boy lacks Charms, ...
From now on You dont Earn Scars, There your Penalty...
Rip my knives into your flesh, 'Please Stop!' There Begging me...
But imma just keep on writing, Keep on Killing...
Because this is a Blood Fest, and you cant Rape the willing...
The Sad clown cries because he had to cheer up the Boys and Girls...
and for a blink of a second, he became mere Toys and Curls...
The pretty things on the outside, till they tip and shatter...
But Rip this rap to shredz, Because its just Doped up Chit-Chatter...

((woottttt.... stoonerrr moment!))
Nithiya

Notice the time I have posted all of mine, tis why mine arnt "ill".
Too bad we don't have many people posting on the regular, it would make the raps alot better. Most people just seem to post once (save the few), and then never return.... sigh.
cybahdawg
while you might support sin, my views still ain't changed
I'm just hopin your a** makes it through judgement day
I say we're bringin apocalypse closer starting with 'em gays
if you take the time to think, you would find it real strange
to see a man kissing a man and nearly eating eachother's face
now they wanna compare themselves with the so called "minor" race
I didn't choose to be black, but my race I still embrace
while they sin in the open, hopin they proving something
switching their gender, saying it's God that made them gay
but they ain't proving nothing, cuz god don't make mistakes
so stop twisting the story and just admit that you're confused
I feel sorry for the kids, cuz it's them that they recruiting
to live the abominable lifestyle that those suckas be choosin
while you may have respect the man made constitution
all cuz it gives gays to many rights that they all are abusin
if you accept them then it's you that's gonna be loosin
I say it's only mere men who wrote the stupid thing

once again, my views will never change about them gay people.. they are the most sick abominable people that are bringing this world to it's end, just like what happened with soddom and gommorah.. Unfortunately, I have to sit through the evening news listening to how they're bringing armageddon to the earth quicker, along with congress sad and then, they have the balls (which I thought they had cut off) to compare themselves to minority.. mad I hope that one day, you realize that sodomy is wrong, gay is wrong, and transgender is wrong, I don't want to see you being led to the gates of hell on judgement day.. it's a sad sight to see, so I urge you and every one out there to read the bible, without criticism.. when the world finally succombs to the wounds it inflicted upon itself (cuz sin = death) I hope not to be here.

PS: I don't support lesbians either...

Bash and criticize, cuz thats what Jesus wants /
"Judge not lest ye be judged" and yet our laws keep it up/

YOU have no right to judge either way. Whether it is an abomination or not, YOU lack the power to cast judgement on ANYONE. Unless, of course, you ARE God. Are you? Hmmmm? To say so would be blasphemy, no? By the way, do you ever eat lobster, shrimp, or pork? Just curious.

Now I'd like to remind you folks that this is an example of hypocracy/
Self-righteous and hateful, filled with spite, he writes a religious mockery/
He takes it upon himself to do the job that's exclusively only the Lord's/
This phoney abhores a human existance like an ignorant and lamed horse/
Anyone can use literature to spin their own skewed views/
Yet the Son says in black and white that peace, love, and unity is what we should choose/
Quit noticing the speck on the eyes of your brother, when you have a plank on your own/
And quit following Christains, start following Christ, you idiotic and blind drone/

Yeah, I may not be a Christian, but I know a good philosophy when I see one. JESUS had a good philosophy....you ********' Christains are making it look bad to the rest of the non-christians. Hello people, He saved a whore from being stoned. Is being a whore not an abomination as well, according to the bible? It sure was condemnable by death during that time.

Oh and one more thing:

Gays aren't bringing the world to an end, its the hate that will drive us there/
If you can't see this till it is too late, then you truly deserve the most prayers/

Keep having a closed mind and you will only see hate.
I rip flows like Paper holding back a loved one...
Your skills make me laugh, A clown but not a Fun one...
Two Tons... Of pure multi-level magesty...
I Tore you a** twice, and kid you still thought of me...
Well Gee, This is easier than i could Imagine...
I dont need to save no raps, Im not fending off a Famine...
Your just plane stupid, Bend over while i cut out Flesh...
Whats this? I dont do drive by's...Why a Bullet Proof vest...
man, I may not have much of a good defense, but I speak the truth.. if we all accept faggotry, the world will definatlely come to an end.. do you think that a man and a man or a woman and a woman can reproduce? NO! that's why they recruit "open minded" kids like you.. NOBODY was born a f**, people choose this, and they're so aggressive too, if you flip the channel, they always mention something about gays.. watch 'em closely, those gays never fail to mention their sexuality.. I mean give me a break! if I'm watching TV, the last thing I want to know is your sexual preference..

If you weren't so ignorant, you wouldn't deny my views
but apparently you're stubborn, so your life is on you
and I ain't here to judge, I'm here to preach the sad truth
about how the kids of the future will be developed through test tubes
if we continue to accept and let the homosexuals recruit our babies
and try to twist the story up and say that they're the new race
and the so called "open minded" will preach "faggotry we embrace"
and when a brother like me comes out they ask "why do you hate?"
I don't hate, I despise your sins and your so called "gay pride"
so I create a new movement and it's called straight pride
if you think that it's wrong, then you need to review your decision
and ponder on how these gays are making their sh*t a religion
in fact the congress fools removed religion from the schools
and gave all the rights to the sinners, man that ain't cool
but if you're thinking that ish is cool then brother, you's a fool
how the hell they gonna strip me of my rights of saying a prayer?
well it was written, so the world's a step closer to the grave..

yep, that's part of the reason I'm speaking my mind here, cuz the congress is taking the right to be religios out of public schools.. no wearing the cross, no reading the bible in public, no praying in public, no sayingof the word God.. all about to be taken from us.. that goes for every religion too.. once again I urge you to review your thoughts.. think about what you are accepting..
Quote:
Yeah, I may not be a Christian, but I know a good philosophy when I see one. JESUS had a good philosophy....you ********' Christains are making it look bad to the rest of the non-christians. Hello people, He saved a whore from being stoned. Is being a whore not an abomination as well, according to the bible? It sure was condemnable by death during that time.

yes it was, but he also said "go and sin no more" and not "go and ho some more" Jesus knew it was our nature to sin, so he died for our sins, so we pray to God IN JESUS NAME. all I'm trying to say is that this sin can and should be eliminated.. not to even cross anybody's mind. it is a blasphemous sin, probably more condemned than murder.. although all sins are equal. so if gay people ask Jesus to forgive thier sin of faggotry, and return to being heterosexual, then that particular sin would be forgiven. but they're so aggressive with they're sin that they let the whole world know. if I was a murderer, I wouldn't go around screaming "murder pride" or "liar pride" or "fornicator/adulterer/polygommous pride" and that's just me.
Nithiya
those are in the other threads!
cybahdawg
man, I may not have much of a good defense, but I speak the truth.. if we all accept faggotry, the world will definatlely come to an end.. do you think that a man and a man or a woman and a woman can reproduce? NO! that's why they recruit "open minded" kids like you.. NOBODY was born a f**, people choose this, and they're so aggressive too, if you flip the channel, they always mention something about gays.. watch 'em closely, those gays never fail to mention their sexuality.. I mean give me a break! if I'm watching TV, the last thing I want to know is your sexual preference..

yep, that's part of the reason I'm speaking my mind here, cuz the congress is taking the right to be religios out of public schools.. no wearing the cross, no reading the bible in public, no praying in public, no sayingof the word God.. all about to be taken from us.. that goes for every religion too.. once again I urge you to review your thoughts.. think about what you are accepting..
Quote:

yes it was, but he also said "go and sin no more" and not "go and ho some more" Jesus knew it was our nature to sin, so he died for our sins, so we pray to God IN JESUS NAME. all I'm trying to say is that this sin can and should be eliminated.. not to even cross anybody's mind. it is a blasphemous sin, probably more condemned than murder.. although all sins are equal. so if gay people ask Jesus to forgive thier sin of faggotry, and return to being heterosexual, then that particular sin would be forgiven. but they're so aggressive with they're sin that they let the whole world know. if I was a murderer, I wouldn't go around screaming "murder pride" or "liar pride" or "fornicator/adulterer/polygommous pride" and that's just me.
wow! im totally feelin yah! that was so well put
cybahdawg

Quote:

Heh, I'm not the fool....if I was, I'd be a Christian lol . Am I stubborn? Yes. Do I think homosexuality is a BORN trait. Yes, because who chooses to be treated with such distaste? Who chooses to be looked at as lower than human? A sin? Maybe in your eyes, but mine are a bit different. I try to look at homosexuality as it is in general....not an abomination...but a different type of affection.

Now, you still preach from a mind that uses the bible as a defensive tool/
You've given no proof yet what your religion dictates to you/
If faith DID stay in school, there'd be religious wars within' a place of study/
Instead learning how to be successful in life, the sight would so very bloody/
So I support the decision the goverment made, to take away religion in class/
Otherwise I probably would of shot the preachers trying to press their s**t on my a**/
Now I do agree, some gays are a bit aggressive, dumping their sexuality on us/
But you still have no right to condemn them to hell, and neither does our congress/
Oh and I love how you think they can turn into straight when they have this born trait/
We can debate and debate whether its natural or not yet it'll still come back to your hate/
By your logic since all sins are equal and "this one" condemnable by death/
Then you better not eat pork, lobster, or shrimp, else your judegement may come up next/
So where is the word spoken out by the Savior which says that this is a sin?/
Or is it merely the old testament and some of His disciples that claim it an abomination?/
unless I see a passage where Jesus is directly quoted saying "I really hate these queers"/
I'll take anything you say with a grain of salt, and won't fall into the trend of my peers/

and the fact still remains, whether or not this truly is a sin....you still are not in a position to cast judgement or condemn people. You may think that I'm going to hell, but I'd like to think that I will be reincarnated several times...then somehow reach Nirvana or a blissful plane of existance(Heaven maybe?). You've condemned me....again, big no-no in your religion. Only GOD can condemn me. All you can do is sit there and put up with it.

Oh, and Buddha bless biggrin
well Jesus doesn't say "I hate faggots" and nor am I saying this, I'm just saying I don't approve of faggotry, transgender, etc. nor do I like the fact that they force people to be gay.. I want you to look up Leviticus 20:13 and tell me what you think.

if there were more christians, the world would be successful
but people puttin man before God, and they soon to be regretful
I ain't here to judge, I'm just pointing out some flaws
that is easily corrected, but just listen to the first cause
and everything he has to say about this whole gay trend
because believe it or not, in his eyes, sodomy is a sin
a condemned abomination that the gays know is blasphemous
because it's converted to religion, condemned in leviticus

so you think that God will create a person that is destined to be condemned? I don't think so, unless the first cause is the devil, then yeah, I'll believe people are born gay. faggotry is a chosen lifestyle, it is not a trait. unless you can prove that it's a trait, I will continue to regard it as an abomination.. but anyway, I know that you're not gonna heed my advice until you mature, until then, say whatever you want.. I just hope you mature in this lifetime, and not wait til you're "re-incarnated" to do so.. until then, PEACE..

oh yeah and sorry about not really following the rules thunder...
cybahdawg
well Jesus doesn't say "I hate faggots" and nor am I saying this, I'm just saying I don't approve of faggotry, transgender, etc. nor do I like the fact that they force people to be gay.. I want you to look up Leviticus 20:13 and tell me what you think.

if there were more christians, the world would be successful
but people puttin man before God, and they soon to be regretful
I ain't here to judge, I'm just pointing out some flaws
that is easily corrected, but just listen to the first cause
and everything he has to say about this whole gay trend
because believe it or not, in his eyes, sodomy is a sin
a condemned abomination that the gays know is blasphemous
because it's converted to religion, condemned in leviticus

so you think that God will create a person that is destined to be condemned? I don't think so, unless the first cause is the devil, then yeah, I'll believe people are born gay. faggotry is a chosen lifestyle, it is not a trait. unless you can prove that it's a trait, I will continue to regard it as an abomination.. but anyway, I know that you're not gonna heed my advice until you mature, until then, say whatever you want.. I just hope you mature in this lifetime, and not wait til you're "re-incarnated" to do so.. until then, PEACE..

oh yeah and sorry about not really following the rules thunder...

who says I'm not mature? I'm not claiming any abominations....and in fact am probably following the ways which Jesus set into motion(with the exception of complete devotion to God....because I still like to question certain things)more than you. I try to accept people, regardless of who and what they are. And there is evidence to show that homosexuality is born....scientific evidence(something to do with the brain chemistry and what not....I'd get a resource...but I'm too lazy at the moment...later, though).

As for leviticus...I've read that portion, as well as the part in Romans(which is really just a reference to leviticus). Now, I saw that....and I also saw the part about how we're also not suppose to eat shellfish, crustaceans, or pork. So...I guess nearly all the countries in East Asia will be burning in hell, eh?

and as you can see, I've kept this out of rhyme....because at this point, there's no point in wasting them.
i bring life to everything around me with the msyitcal sound music/
And i refuse to stop dropin ill-ness/
i really can careless if you dont feel this/
cuz i send positive vibes to make my people realize/
we do have to push crack, just so we can get push back/
behind bars sittin in back of police cars/
but i guess i am just wasting my time with this ryhme cuase all you people are going to do is sit around an talk/
Bruce-Ganked-Lee

Heh, I'm not the fool....if I was, I'd be a Christian lol . Am I stubborn? Yes. Do I think homosexuality is a BORN trait. Yes, because who chooses to be treated with such distaste? Who chooses to be looked at as lower than human? A sin? Maybe in your eyes, but mine are a bit different. I try to look at homosexuality as it is in general....not an abomination...but a different type of affection.

Gank, I'm Christian and all Christians aren't fools. Please don't bash my religion, especially here. This is supposed to be a place of positivity, please keep it respectful.

And why do you talk about "wasting your rhymes"? This isn't a battle thread, just a place of rhythmic discussion for those that want to rhyme about things a little more meaningful. You wouldn't be wasting your rhymes.
cybahdawg
man, I may not have much of a good defense, but I speak the truth.. if we all accept faggotry, the world will definatlely come to an end.. do you think that a man and a man or a woman and a woman can reproduce? NO! that's why they recruit "open minded" kids like you.. NOBODY was born a f**, people choose this, and they're so aggressive too, if you flip the channel, they always mention something about gays.. watch 'em closely, those gays never fail to mention their sexuality.. I mean give me a break! if I'm watching TV, the last thing I want to know is your sexual preference...

Cybah Dawg, its fine to speak your mind... but do it in a way thats respectful. Save the Gay bashing for another thread. And I say gay bashing because there is no reason to refer to homosexuals as faggots. Thats a hateful term. And you have to realize that this is Babylon that we're living on, there is always going to be sin everywhere around us. Its up to everyone to find their own path, because they're human too. So if you disagree with it, thats fine... just tone down your resentment levels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff