Welcome to Gaia! ::

kvlt weeners
kusamanko
kvlt weeners
Earl is lightyears ahead of all those dorks he needs to ditch the ******** out of them

I think Earl and Tyler are on a WAY other level from the rest but idk you can't take an OF member out of OF and expect them to be the same. I think if Earl ditched he wouldn't get far which is sad. "OF is a family"

There are rumors with photographic support of him working with Santigold which would be pretty awesome

HOLLY JESUS CHRIST I...I...I...wow
I always thought OF guys never collabed
kusamanko
kvlt weeners
kusamanko
kvlt weeners
Earl is lightyears ahead of all those dorks he needs to ditch the ******** out of them

I think Earl and Tyler are on a WAY other level from the rest but idk you can't take an OF member out of OF and expect them to be the same. I think if Earl ditched he wouldn't get far which is sad. "OF is a family"

There are rumors with photographic support of him working with Santigold which would be pretty awesome

Frank, Tyler, and Hodgy are comfirmed to make appearances on Nas' upcoming album too
kvlt weeners
kusamanko
kvlt weeners
kusamanko
kvlt weeners

Frank, Tyler, and Hodgy are comfirmed to make appearances on Nas' upcoming album too

I think Tyler did something with Pusha T as well. damn troll he's such a liar in all his songs

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
frank and taco.^.^
Frank Ocean and Earl
kusamanko
kvlt weeners
kusamanko
kvlt weeners
kusamanko
kvlt weeners

I think Tyler did something with Pusha T as well. damn troll he's such a liar in all his songs

Trouble on my Mind, it's called
kvlt weeners

Really? o_o
KloudyxYolk
kvlt weeners

Really? o_o

according to wikipedia
Frank ocean, He's the only talented member of OF.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rager7789
Lol I have to go with everyone, except syd.

Lol Syd's one of my top 3, under Frank and Earl. Purple Naked Ladies is just toooooo dope to ignore.

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
1st Tyler
2nd Earl
3rd Fank
Jack Mushroom.

Fashionable Noob

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250