Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zev Love X
lil shawty talk2hand ten
Zev Love X
I'd have to pick Earl and Frank

Thatt niqkka earll is part fuqkin chimpmunkk and has tuu wipe his lipp every 5 minutess
Itz wat it iz doee........domo ugly tu

emotion_eyebrow I didn't base it on how they looked...

My badd I did take tht a lil tu far (I shur need tu calm dis downn confused )................o snapp earl sweatshirt homee...u heard it beforre

Phantom

Hodgy because of that dope untitled album.
Damn, why didn't I think of this thread?

Oh well, I guess it would be between Hodgy & Tyler. For now.

Wealthy Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Earl or Tyler, but on OF Volume 2 Hodgy sounds the best

Wealthy Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Earl or Tyler, but on OF Volume 2 Hodgy sounds the best
they are allll a**.. except for Hodgy, Earl, n Frank. Tyler could be good if he actually tried, but as of now he is holding earl frank n hodgy back.
but yeah my fav has to be a 3 way tie between Hodgy Frank n Earl.
Lyrically? Domo/ Hodgy/ Mike G All strike me as equal, and smooth rappers.

But Tyler brought me to OF, I simply related to certain things on b*****d. crying
Hodgy Beats, Left Brain and Frank Ocean
I Gotta Go with Domo And Jasper!
Oh by the way, we do punch bitchs!
Earl is lightyears ahead of all those dorks he needs to ditch the ******** out of them

Invisible Humorist

kvlt weeners
Earl is lightyears ahead of all those dorks he needs to ditch the ******** out of them

he stays cause he's socially awkward
GhostlyMark
kvlt weeners

he stays cause he's socially awkward

ive seen interviews
this is very true
ahhhh man I love this question
I'd go with Casey V but he left to do his own thing ;o; and Earl I think has the most raw talent

most chillest in person would be hodgy probs
kvlt weeners

I think Earl and Tyler are on a WAY other level from the rest but idk you can't take an OF member out of OF and expect them to be the same. I think if Earl ditched he wouldn't get far which is sad. "OF is a family"
kusamanko
kvlt weeners

I think Earl and Tyler are on a WAY other level from the rest but idk you can't take an OF member out of OF and expect them to be the same. I think if Earl ditched he wouldn't get far which is sad. "OF is a family"

There are rumors with photographic support of him working with Santigold which would be pretty awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff