Jeckal V2.0
HusseinFatal
Jeckal V2.0
HusseinFatal
Jeckal V2.0
HussainFatal
Jeckal V2.0
HussainFatal
Read the ******** newspapers. Real Talk. Murder Inc about to run New York. They are barely any real niggas to hold the torch. Who gonna hold them off? Murder Inc is some real killers. Money laundering tax evasaion, drug dealers. Backed by Kenneth Mcgriff, you cant be serious.

Damn... just when I though you hit an all time low you come in here and run your mouth.
I do whatever I feel. I could never hit an all time low.

You're right. You just keep getting lower by everypost. More n00bish by the second.
You're wrong. I could never be lowered in any way you thought imaginable. You act more childish and more like the young immature teen you are by the second.

Newsflash, most of the people on Gaia are teens thus young. You should learn your place n00b.
LoL@at the impossible thought of Hussein being a n00b.
Wow, you really are dense aren't you.
You don't like to see someone above you, don't you, or shares the same characteristics.
You cannot really claim to be above Jeckal when everyone in this sub-forum (Except for a few) respect Jeckal more than you. I suggest you quit before Jeckal owns you more.
I dont know what yall are talkin about I like Luda and Nelly!!! Fo Sho Dirte!! blaugh
pinkerbell89
I dont know what yall are talkin about I like Luda and Nelly!!! Fo Sho Dirte!! blaugh

We're not talking about Luda or Nelly... stare
Jeckal V2.0
HusseinFatal
Jeckal V2.0
HusseinFatal
Jeckal V2.0
HusseinFatal
Jeckal V2.0
HussainFatal
Jeckal V2.0
HussainFatal
Read the ******** newspapers. Real Talk. Murder Inc about to run New York. They are barely any real niggas to hold the torch. Who gonna hold them off? Murder Inc is some real killers. Money laundering tax evasaion, drug dealers. Backed by Kenneth Mcgriff, you cant be serious.

Damn... just when I though you hit an all time low you come in here and run your mouth.
I do whatever I feel. I could never hit an all time low.

You're right. You just keep getting lower by everypost. More n00bish by the second.
You're wrong. I could never be lowered in any way you thought imaginable. You act more childish and more like the young immature teen you are by the second.

Newsflash, most of the people on Gaia are teens thus young. You should learn your place n00b.
LoL@at the impossible thought of Hussein being a n00b.
Wow, you really are dense aren't you.
You don't like to see someone above you, don't you, or shares the same characteristics.

Few can claim they are abpve me. You are not one of them. We have little to know characteristics in common. If I hated people who were above me or shared the same characteristics I would also hate

Dauth, Triforce Seeker, Seeta and Styles. I do not. TJ is above me, but thats because of the whole marrage thing. We all know its the women that runs the marrage.

Now if you will all excuse me I must finish watchint the 5th season of Buffy The Vampire Slayer on DVD.

I bid you all Adiue
redface I feel loved! lol. Oddly, I got the 7th season of Buffy... and teh 1st.. sweatdrop xd
Hussein, you're smarter than this. Chill. On top of that, in this instance, you're wrong-Esham has been out far longer than Ja, has had beef longer than Ja has with Em, and pretty much fathered Em's style. BTW, did I mention that Esham is on Psychopathic Records?

Sorry, gotta throw it up for the fellow juggalos one time:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
who is 176 and younger and can rap then plz rap here ,I'm only 12 so I was wondering.
J. Thorn
Hussein, you're smarter than this. Chill. On top of that, in this instance, you're wrong-Esham has been out far longer than Ja, has had beef longer than Ja has with Em, and pretty much fathered Em's style. BTW, did I mention that Esham is on Psychopathic Records?

Hmmm.... there's hope for Psychopathic Records yet, hehe.
I dont like either... at all.
0_Baku_0
pinkerbell89

We're not talking about Luda or Nelly... stare

well we arent talking about them so go some where where they are.........
esham is way better. i dont even see how you can compare them....
Thunder Foot
J. Thorn

Hmmm.... there's hope for Psychopathic Records yet, hehe.

Hope?I'll tell you the same thing I tell most people who aren't down with ICP's crazy s**t....try listening to Twiztid or Blaze Ya Dead Homie, and see what you think. Twiztid is like ICP, but slightly more lyrical since they came out later. ICP is more old school, but I still think they're tight for some of the s**t they come with.
eminem is way better
legacyfighter
eminem is way better
You obviously don't know s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items