Welcome to Gaia! ::

i think the next person thats going to leave is lloyd banks.
lloyd is way too good for g unit, he has too much potential
in becoming a great lyricist, believe it or not banks, i think;
lloyd would be next.
Hmm... My Oppinion is dat the whole beef iz pathetic.... stare

Dangerous Fatcat

No hate to anyother coast but

East>>>>___

we started the movement. and we've done it the best.

west doesn't have that many good mc's any really good mc's

80% of the south is jus trash

the midwest is jus startin to come up real big but they aint on the same level as the east

Edit: lol i jus noticed ure talkin bout dat 50 cent beef. ******** that s**t. it's all publicity......
when did the game get kicked out of g-unit
(i havent been in da game for ever)
^^ stare ...............................this is the most amazing s**t I've ever heard
Rap Hater
It's an insult to say that 50 Cent and The Game are representative of the East Coast & the West Coast.

50 grew up in NYC the game in compton... gotta have soem pride from where you grew up no?
scream 50 ain't nothing but a pop star. Just because he was shot a few times doesn't make someone one the greatest rappers today.
shin go
i think the next person thats going to leave is lloyd banks.
lloyd is way too good for g unit, he has too much potential
in becoming a great lyricist, believe it or not banks, i think;
lloyd would be next.
he neva gon' leave, he known 50 all his life
KofDogg
As most of you already know the Game has been kicked out of G-Unit. This issue, even though considered small by 50 Cent (leader of the G-Unit camp), has been leading to some recent unfortunate events and outrageous rumors. Members of both Game and 50 Cent's camps have been shot at or already arrested. Game's website has been hacked by G-Unit interent nerds, along with recent flames on the message board.

Game has already expressed his hatred for 50 and his crew in a recent Los Angeles concert with Game shouting, "G-UNIT CAN SUCK MY d**k!"

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4152

Rumors are already spreading about another East Coast/West Coast rap war between the Game and 50 Cent. Whatever the case, most of these rumors are false. For starters, Game is STILL signed to Aftermath Records (owned by Dr. Dre), along with 50 Cent. Plus, Game is now working with a bunch of East Coast MCs (i.e. Nas) proving that Game's only drama is with 50 Cent.

More rumors are spreading that t-shirts with "R.I.P. Game" and "R.I.P. 50 Cent" are in the works.

Some fans of Hip Hop are skeptical over the beef between two gangsta MCs since it got the majority of MCs in Hip Hop killed over nothing (i.e. 2Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Big L, Jam Master Jay, etc.). While others are enjoying the drama from the sidelines and expect more competition between two skilled MCs (YES G-Unit haters...like or not 50 does have talent...even me, a G-Unit hater, admits it).

IMO, I like it when two MCs go at it. It displays the MCs skill and pushes them to their limits. HOWEVER, I don't like it when the MCs are killed just because they are stating their opinions and thoughts in their music. If that's the case, then these MCs shouldn't battle at all. It's one thing to love Hip Hop to death. It's another to die over nothing.

lol

Listen, this isn't East versus West part 2 and you explained it clearly why it isn't: both artists are still signed to Aftermath. Also, i do believe that these guys don't have the balls that Pac and B.I.G had. After what happend to them i doubt there would be any part 2 to this west vs. east s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff