Welcome to Gaia! ::

As most of you already know the Game has been kicked out of G-Unit. This issue, even though considered small by 50 Cent (leader of the G-Unit camp), has been leading to some recent unfortunate events and outrageous rumors. Members of both Game and 50 Cent's camps have been shot at or already arrested. Game's website has been hacked by G-Unit interent nerds, along with recent flames on the message board.

Game has already expressed his hatred for 50 and his crew in a recent Los Angeles concert with Game shouting, "G-UNIT CAN SUCK MY d**k!"

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4152

Rumors are already spreading about another East Coast/West Coast rap war between the Game and 50 Cent. Whatever the case, most of these rumors are false. For starters, Game is STILL signed to Aftermath Records (owned by Dr. Dre), along with 50 Cent. Plus, Game is now working with a bunch of East Coast MCs (i.e. Nas) proving that Game's only drama is with 50 Cent.

More rumors are spreading that t-shirts with "R.I.P. Game" and "R.I.P. 50 Cent" are in the works.

Some fans of Hip Hop are skeptical over the beef between two gangsta MCs since it got the majority of MCs in Hip Hop killed over nothing (i.e. 2Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Big L, Jam Master Jay, etc.). While others are enjoying the drama from the sidelines and expect more competition between two skilled MCs (YES G-Unit haters...like or not 50 does have talent...even me, a G-Unit hater, admits it).

IMO, I like it when two MCs go at it. It displays the MCs skill and pushes them to their limits. HOWEVER, I don't like it when the MCs are killed just because they are stating their opinions and thoughts in their music. If that's the case, then these MCs shouldn't battle at all. It's one thing to love Hip Hop to death. It's another to die over nothing.
50 Cent Can Suck My d**k ~ The Game..
It's an insult to say that 50 Cent and The Game are representative of the East Coast & the West Coast.

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Both are terrible MC's.
50 and the game aint so good but i still remain to say ******** da east coast
Everyone is right about how both can't represent both coasts. I also think that the beef started for a stupid @ss reason too. stressed
You know though, the world wouldn't be worse if they both got shot and diead :/
they both suck a** at rapping
I love the fact that Kofi is always up on the latest news 3nodding
He rawks heart
Ms Ishah Boo
He rawks heart

Ya gotta love the kid
Hyfara
Ms Ishah Boo
He rawks heart

Ya gotta love the kid
biggrin 3nodding
Ms Ishah Boo
Hyfara
Ms Ishah Boo
He rawks heart

Ya gotta love the kid
biggrin 3nodding

yessem 3nodding
50 aint Biggie or 2pac and neither is Game at that. The East vs West beef wouldn't start again just cuz of those two. Maybe if it was someone more respected like Nas or even the Diplomats or somethin.
I want them both dead. I dont usually wish death upon someone, but it's for the good of Hip Hop. They're just stepping in the game for the money, then they gonna step out real quick.

But im starting to wonder if Game is gonna hook up with some good emcees and learn a thing or two..

Nah but seriously, i think 50 cent is gonna listen to Eminems - 'toy soldiers', then say 'what have i done?!' then cry on tv, then Game and 50 cent are gonna get married. Then i will kill them both... 3nodding
Cap Cussa (`I`I`I`)
Nah but seriously, i think 50 cent is gonna listen to Eminems - 'toy soldiers', then say 'what have i done?!' then cry on tv, then Game and 50 cent are gonna get married.
xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces