Welcome to Gaia! ::

SepticPleb
Oh s**t sorry my bad. Well its an easy mistake to make when you talk, act and your avatar looks like one.
look *****, my avi is cute. your avi looks like a pile of dog crap, that is your hair, and for a boy, your outfit is way too tight, so please do not say ANYTHING about my avi. Alright forget I said please, this is how it should sound: ***** dont talk about my avi *****. you black *****! you ugly fruity *****! You punk * *****, you understand?
that song is the best i hear all time.thats the best song ever.have you seen the video?its great.you should see it
look *****, my avi is cute. your avi looks like a pile of dog crap, that is your hair, and for a boy, your out...HUSH YOUR MOUTH b***h AND LISTEN UP.

1. isn't using ***** so many times just like soooooo not the beverly hills attitude? Like..whatever.
2. if we gonna go low and carry on about avis. Dont you EVER. Say s**t about mine, when
a) you know I'm rockin that gold when you have some silver s**t
b) my avi is better than yours

I was laughin at first but if you want me to get all serious about it.

3. Oh who the ******** told you your avi's cute? Your parents? Bet your parents also said that your gonna get a boyfriend too eh?
4. Dont be thinkin that you have any credibility when you have chingy and genuwine in your avatar.
5. Why the ******** hell do you have these dudes in your sig when even your own mother says "you even too ugly to get little cripple jimmy's number from down the street"
6. I'm glad I'm over in england right now, cause I dont have to see your face. If its mirrored with your avi, it looks like you got hit with some large objects in the face when you were younger.
7. I dont know you and I dont ******** want to know you.

A piece of advice, become a lesbian, then you wont have to worry about gettin married or havin to pay any guy to touch or talk to you.
I LUV THIS SONG!!!!! heart heart heart
I LUV THIS SONG!!!!! heart heart heart
darnnit this comp made 2 copies............
SepticPleb
look *****, my avi is cute. your avi looks like a pile of dog crap, that is your hair, and for a boy, your out...HUSH YOUR MOUTH b***h AND LISTEN UP.

1. isn't using ***** so many times just like soooooo not the beverly hills attitude? Like..whatever.
2. if we gonna go low and carry on about avis. Dont you EVER. Say s**t about mine, when
a) you know I'm rockin that gold when you have some silver s**t
b) my avi is better than yours

I was laughin at first but if you want me to get all serious about it.

3. Oh who the ******** told you your avi's cute? Your parents? Bet your parents also said that your gonna get a boyfriend too eh?
4. Dont be thinkin that you have any credibility when you have chingy and genuwine in your avatar.
5. Why the ******** hell do you have these dudes in your sig when even your own mother says "you even too ugly to get little cripple jimmy's number from down the street"
6. I'm glad I'm over in england right now, cause I dont have to see your face. If its mirrored with your avi, it looks like you got hit with some large objects in the face when you were younger.
7. I dont know you and I dont ******** want to know you.

A piece of advice, become a lesbian, then you wont have to worry about gettin married or havin to pay any guy to touch or talk to you.

rofl *****

Conservative Conversationalist

I was cooking some ramen earlier today...and I picked the pan up by the side. Damn! That s**t was so hot...I dropped it. sad
Demik
-snip-

It's songs like this that make the West Coast look more like the whack a** South.
i luv that song
Nezu Chuuko
Demik
-snip-

It's songs like this that make the West Coast look more like the whack a** South.

Thank you for that, i was tired of sayin it, and more tired of thinking it.
StylesP
Nezu Chuuko
Demik
-snip-

Seriously. Look at the old Snoop video's such as Gin N Juice and compare it to this thing called Drop It Like It's Hot. Snoop when from Gangsta to straight out pop.
it is a very fly song. (drop like its hot)
Nezu Chuuko
StylesP
Nezu Chuuko
Demik
-snip-

Seriously. Look at the old Snoop video's such as Gin N Juice and compare it to this thing called Drop It Like It's Hot. Snoop when from Gangsta to straight out pop.

Around the same time he swore off weed... hmmm

coincedence? sad
gothicmage1
greenmeenee
Ashtonsbaby
greenmeenee
What a waste of a thread.
nothing here is a waste

This thread is a waste. There are so many threads on this song, and we only really need one, therefore this is a waste of a thread.

Think about it.

god damn noobs stop posting the same topic over and ******** you, you supid whore, look up the name bad nitemarez b***h, and see who's the '********]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff