Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
So Wheelchair Jimmy is going to be arrested for the bottle throwing s**t. I kinda hate this whole Chris Brown/Drake bottle throwing thing. But this news actually wasn't on twitter, it made Good Morning America and now Fox News. So apparently this s**t is somewhat important to the world. Thought I would share it I guess. I just want to see Drake cry his eyes out in court or some s**t like that. Discuss

Fox News Report
AWHHH IM NOT GUILTY Y'ALL

Ruthless Lunatic

I can't wait to laugh at all the 'free drake' posts i'll be seeing on twitter and facebook in the coming days. Darn.

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
o15
I can't wait to laugh at all the 'free drake' posts i'll be seeing on twitter and facebook in the coming days. Darn.
I cant wait to see all the YOLO puns
wow thats crazyy

Friendly Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100
Something something gash on Chris Brown's face over Rihanna.
cat_talk2hand
They will never learn.

Invisible Humorist

OK ***** WE GOTTA GATHER UP OUR TROOPS FOR ANOTHER MARCH..s**t JUST GOT REAL
YOLO!
YOGOCTTBACB!!! (You Only Get One Chance To Throw Bottles At Chris Brown) xD oh well.Take Care,bitchass *****!

Dangerous Smoker

His street cred is cray cray now.
Neither of em are going to jail, come on now, if Chris Brown avoided jail time for beating Rihanna's fine a**, you def know neither of them are going for throwing bottles at each other.
o15

Lmfao
They must not lock him up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas