Welcome to Gaia! ::

DiJa
Do Black PPl Controll HipHop?

Hell yeah they do! .. i mean Blacks were first out wiv hiphop
then they white tryn jump on it ! just cuz errybody liken tha ish! blaugh

yeah I guess you can say black people jumped into basketball because everybody liked it, same with football...and every other sport...
ChaoticFayt
DiJa

yeah I guess you can say black people jumped into basketball because everybody liked it, same with football...and every other sport...

mayne wutevah .. IT aint like White foks kno how to play da damn thing!!!!
DiJa
ChaoticFayt
DiJa

s**t I bet you havn't even watched sports. For one when whites were the only ones playing it was a very well played sport, now there is extra steps you can carry over....BS s**t that would get called back in the day, hell even when MJ and Magic were playing that was illegal....But now? no its BS now. You have no clue of what you say, and no it wasn't blacks who started it. If you don't remember it was a WHITE dude that started NWA off with Eazy E and damn near all of them...it started out with a white guy saying hey that could make money...without that....rap would still be underground and never have reached mainstream.

idoit.
ChaoticFayt
DiJa
ChaoticFayt
DiJa

s**t I bet you havn't even watched sports. For one when whites were the only ones playing it was a very well played sport, now there is extra steps you can carry over....BS s**t that would get called back in the day, hell even when MJ and Magic were playing that was illegal....But now? no its BS now. You have no clue of what you say, and no it wasn't blacks who started it. If you don't remember it was a WHITE dude that started NWA off with Eazy E and damn near all of them...it started out with a white guy saying hey that could make money...without that....rap would still be underground and never have reached mainstream.

idoit.

calm down..remeber? "Do Black PPl Controll HipHop? "
HusseinFatal
Who the hell cares if your black, who the hell cares if shes white, arent you still girl?

Dont both of you have boobs?

Funny way to put it
How do you actually control hiphop.. after all, isnt it a lifestyle?
Skowl
3nodding

smoking is bad for you surprised
Ms Ishah Boo
Skowl
3nodding

It sure is.. *looks at hand*

Not that *I* smoke. ninja
Ms Ishah Boo
Skowl
3nodding

Ms Ishah Boo = Annoying
Haroldinho
Ms Ishah Boo
Skowl
3nodding

Ms Ishah Boo = Annoying
He's my friend, ********. I'm allowed to say s**t like that to him. You are really starting to piss me off now. If you keep following me I'll report you for harassment.

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Haroldinho
HusseinFatal
Who the hell cares if your black, who the hell cares if shes white, arent you still girl?

Dont both of you have boobs?

Funny way to put it
3nodding
HusseinFatal
-J.A.V.A-
HusseinFatal
-J.A.V.A-
There was already a topic like this.
And Fatal what do tits have to do with hiphop?

The point I was making is dont be a racist.
Oh... well how do you know she's being racist? She just wants to know if the people who created hip hop control it or if they dont xp

All she seems to care about is her being black.

Maybe she's Proud to be black
and want a black avi
ChaoticFayt
DiJa
ChaoticFayt
DiJa

idoit.

Damn, can we stop all this racist nonsense? I mean seriously! If we are talking about Hiphop being a part of American-African culture, thats one thing.... but enough with all this black is better than white, white is better than black connotation thats going on. Simply ridiculous.
Bi-racials are better than anyone anyway..
Haroldinho
Ms Ishah Boo
Skowl
3nodding

Ms Ishah Boo = Annoying

Haroldinho - Mastubates till the break of dawn because no one likes him. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items