Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Prophet

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Friendly Phantom

Keep at it dude, The lyrics can improve quite a bit but admire the hard work you put in it. And it's contradictory to say that you hate radio music and then have beats that have a few of those elements within. I hope the itunes and amazon links are a defaults to the site...

Wealthy Prophet

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Bro what are you talking bout? Are you referring to my lyrics when you speak of the contradiction and I have fans who would buy this even though its free. ..

Invisible Humorist

....if that's how you are gonna respond to criticism, I'm not gonna listen to your stuff

Clean Gaian

all your friends say you dope? what a coincidence EVERY LOCAL rapper i know says that! so either someone's friends are lying or theres no such thing as a wack rapper. You have an alternative rock-a** cover lol. but on to your lyrics. man you sound like everyone else cause maaaaaann ******** explaining no one ever listens. cool samples

Wealthy Prophet

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
GhostlyMark
....if that's how you are gonna respond to criticism, I'm not gonna listen to your stuff

Lol Alright bro.

Wealthy Prophet

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Status-Lock
all your friends say you dope? what a coincidence EVERY LOCAL rapper i know says that! so either someone's friends are lying or theres no such thing as a wack rapper. You have an alternative rock-a** cover lol. but on to your lyrics. man you sound like everyone else cause maaaaaann ******** explaining no one ever listens. cool samples

Why not explain . I want to know how to improve myself and that's no good and I don't re-call mentioning my friends. Don't assume. That's not a good look .

Friendly Phantom

TreTheDude
Bro what are you talking bout? Are you referring to my lyrics when you speak of the contradiction and I have fans who would buy this even though its free. ..

Ummm...ok. I'm sure your fans are ecstatic that you're benevolent enough to give your s**t out for free.

You do have a good ear for samples, I really like the sound of the first track. What I meant by "contradiction" is in the first track you said something like how you're different from these radio faggots (sorry for paraphrasing), but then on other tracks, some of the instrumentals you used has elements of trap music drum patterns (very glitchy sounding hi-hats) and synthesizers which is very commercial and mainstream now. So no, I'm not referring to your lyrics as contradictory.

As far as lyrics goes, the rhyme patterns for the most part are really simple and sometimes predictable. Personally I feel that lyrics are more interesting when they have one, a few or all of these elements: very descriptive, very intricate, point out moments of irony, have clever wordplay, have obscure references and metaphors (but not to the point where it alienates everyone from understanding them) etc. I just didn't feel that it was enough of that when I listened.

I know this is lengthy and I hope it helps out. Once again if you keep at I'm sure your lyrics will improve.

Shy Friend

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Keep at it bro sounds good

Shy Friend

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I like the beat on pharoh though

Clean Gaian

TreTheDude
Status-Lock

Why not explain . I want to know how to improve myself and that's no good and I don't re-call mentioning my friends. Don't assume. That's not a good look .
assuming SOME of your friends are fans? those are the "fans" you should watch out for. your right though, never assume, its hard though, cause we ALL still do it regardless, its good to be reminded. Rap like your the wisest 10000 year old rapper (who still looks young) meaning everything is extremely on point, always using unique words, when you make punchlines be it with stuff no ones thought of making punchlines with & most importantly, Humourous! be decades ahead of the game, don't copy the present flow style, always have a concept! make that showing off stuff exclusive! And your voice, never rap like your having a conversation, always be live as hell, if you havent noticed no established artist is quiet, cause music is ultimately made for PERFORMANCE PURPOSES. your songs would be hard as hell to perform live. i must admit though i only heard one song cause i can't listen to that player.

you have mad potential but who doesn't? potential is synonymous to possibility. that hotel room joint is pretty hot. there is so much to say, but text is cheaper than words. criticism is easier to exchange in person

Wealthy Prophet

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Ty S Eliot
TreTheDude

Ummm...ok. I'm sure your fans are ecstatic that you're benevolent enough to give your s**t out for free.

You do have a good ear for samples, I really like the sound of the first track. What I meant by "contradiction" is in the first track you said something like how you're different from these radio faggots (sorry for paraphrasing), but then on other tracks, some of the instrumentals you used has elements of trap music drum patterns (very glitchy sounding hi-hats) and synthesizers which is very commercial and mainstream now. So no, I'm not referring to your lyrics as contradictory.

As far as lyrics goes, the rhyme patterns for the most part are really simple and sometimes predictable. Personally I feel that lyrics are more interesting when they have one, a few or all of these elements: very descriptive, very intricate, point out moments of irony, have clever wordplay, have obscure references and metaphors (but not to the point where it alienates everyone from understanding them) etc. I just didn't feel that it was enough of that when I listened.

I know this is lengthy and I hope it helps out. Once again if you keep at I'm sure your lyrics will improve.

I love the feedback bro thanks. I'll try to do better on the next mixtape.

Wealthy Prophet

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Status-Lock
TreTheDude
Status-Lock

assuming SOME of your friends are fans? those are the "fans" you should watch out for. your right though, never assume, its hard though, cause we ALL still do it regardless, its good to be reminded. Rap like your the wisest 10000 year old rapper (who still looks young) meaning everything is extremely on point, always using unique words, when you make punchlines be it with stuff no ones thought of making punchlines with & most importantly, Humourous! be decades ahead of the game, don't copy the present flow style, always have a concept! make that showing off stuff exclusive! And your voice, never rap like your having a conversation, always be live as hell, if you havent noticed no established artist is quiet, cause music is ultimately made for PERFORMANCE PURPOSES. your songs would be hard as hell to perform live. i must admit though i only heard one song cause i can't listen to that player.

you have mad potential but who doesn't? potential is synonymous to possibility. that hotel room joint is pretty hot. there is so much to say, but text is cheaper than words. criticism is easier to exchange in person

Alright man . Thanks for the good feedback biggrin I'll keep this in mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff