Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should any type of music not just rap be censored? I argue no becasue you want the original, I hate it when your listening to something on the radio and all of a sudden it's all quiet and all you can hear is the beat for a couple of seconds then it keeps on going. I have sirius music on cable and they swear, and you now what it makes no difference.
Peace heart
Parents don't want their children to be imitating the language that is displayed on the media.
But it's no better when there's songs about sexual themes on the radio.
-Logical Psycho+
Parents don't want their children to be imitating the language that is displayed on the media.
But it's no better when there's songs about sexual themes on the radio.
yeah..
my little brother said a couple words to my mom..
she blamed it on my music..
Nice pic joe mama.

And it's the 20th century. I don't think music should be censored. They're gonna hear it sooner or later razz

Shadowy Gaian

It doesn't really matter, but people should not be saying "FOMG HE SED BAD WRUD", that's when it's going too ********' far.

Like that episode of a TV they wouldn't show because there was a lesbian couple in it. neutral Talk about sheltering America's youth..
stare
i dont no if it should or not b/c sometime things just sound better wen they r uncensored but than again kids do tend to repeat wat they hear
If music is played on the radio it should be cencored. If you want to hear the uncensored version you can go buy the CD.
ArSiNaL
Nice pic joe mama.

And it's the 20th century. I don't think music should be censored. They're gonna hear it sooner or later razz
They probably have already heard their parents using profanity anyway.
Jeckal V3.0
If music is played on the radio it should be cencored. If you want to hear the uncensored version you can go buy the CD.
You have a pretty good point there.
Jeckal V3.0

I agree with Jeckal, but if it were to play uncensored on the radio it's the parents job to educate their children. I'm sure if the parents take the time to tell their children that some of those words are inappropriate, the children will understand. Cuz like ArSiNaL said they going to hear it sooner or later.
when it comes to censorship, and i mean all media censorship, it should be on a house per house basis. the public's form of entertainment shouldn't be stifled because the opinions of some. censorship should be done by V-chips or something, a device you can control, not by some government agencey ruled by OVER ZELOUS CONTROL NAZIS!

and yes, i heart hip-hop. smart people heart hip-hop too. 3nodding
I cuss like a mother ******** saylor and i'll admit that they should censor some of that s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff