Welcome to Gaia! ::

SpicayDrew
If anyone has heard him rap then they should know how good he is...Im listening to him right now domokun

i know he raps so good hes the best and BIG SHOW thought he could beat him......lol
ArSiNaL
hey hey hey if u didnt want my opinion dont make a ******** thread u stupid p***k

Haha, true that. John Cena is a ******** wankster he thinks he is a good white rapper? Eminem would ******** rip his a** same with Aesop and any ******** white rapper in the industry

This is one example of a TRUE WIGGER.
"you cant see me! hurhur" yeah in the ******** ring you posing a** b***h, lets see your a** ppv battle any ******** rapper in the game you'd get torn up

rappin about doing clotheslines and swanton bombs and s**t, just stop.

hey you mother ******** b***h u dont say tha about john cena and eminem he a great rapper and a good father so just shut up
...Can we like, NOT have a thread in this forum that turns into a huge flame fest? I'm moving this if you guys don't get back on topic.
ShaKKy
...Can we like, NOT have a thread in this forum that turns into a huge flame fest? I'm moving this if you guys don't get back on topic.
Move it.
Quote:
hey you mother ******** b***h u dont say tha about john cena and eminem he a great rapper and a good father so just shut up

You're ******** stupid. Maybe if you had the brain capacity of even a monkey, you'd know I said that eminem IS a good rapper, and I said he would rip John Cena. As in he would beat him in a freestyle battle, you stupid b***h. "he a great rapper" Woah good grammar, go back to preschool. ******** stupid a** c**t
lol john cena sux major monkey ballz!
who is jon cena?
ya know all you guys are tottal assholes,we know,it's just a ******** forum talking about his dumb a** raps,not that he is better than eminem or anyone else O.K.?
get that through your thick c**k sucking head ok a**?
let me put this in words you'll understand
"duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream "
hey man if that little b***h wanna be gettin all mad at me cuz he mad sum shity a** thread.... that fagget gonna get dealt with.... seeing az how he cant get a pixle-a** whoopin
Every person who participated in this thread's flame war are making idiots of themselves. Everyone tried to talk about each other's grammar, and yet spelled three- and four-letter words incorrectly. I hope a mod moves it to the recycle bin soon.

By the way, John Cena does not write his own whack raps.

ArSiNaL, your link to a picture of Cena leads me to Google with n00b type in the searchbar. Just wanted to point that out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff