Welcome to Gaia! ::

everybody drop the best punchline that you've heard recently, or that you've spit, or just your favorite.

best punch i heard recently:

whip montez on chillin' : "caramel skin on the parallel twins, heads keep turnin' like a carousel spin"

best of mine recently: "if i haveta battle 10 rappers at a time, then after they call me seven, cuz seven ate nine"

favorite of all time:

phife dawg on check the rhime: "bust a nut in ya eye, to show you where i come from"

like that...
keep it goin' ya'll...

EDIT: IF you happen to vote on the poll at the top of the screen, and you vote "other", please, post and explain your choice. Keep the thread alive!
My should be put on the poll xd jus kiddin

StylesXP
This will be the first time lyrical beatin for Too Live i give,
After this defeat, he'll be begging mercy just 'Too' live,
oh just a request, if you vote on the poll at the top, and put other, please post and say who you think is the best punchline/battle rapper, and provide a line from them to back it up.

if you don't know who one of the choices is, just post and ask, i'll be checking back a lot, and i'll be happy to drop some knowledge for ya. if you don't wanna single yourself out, send me a pm, and i'll get back at ya when i get it. ok? cool

it's just interesting to know

(ah, yes, i know, i forgot canibus... if applicable, just put other and post canibus, and your favorite line by mr. can-i-bust?)
I thought most battles were lame.

You a fan, a phony, a fake, a p***y, a Stan
I still whip your a**, you thirty-six in a karate class

Euh.. best rap battler. KRS-One
Yorun
I thought most battles were lame.

You a fan, a phony, a fake, a p***y, a Stan
I still whip your a**, you thirty-six in a karate class

You Tai Bo hoe XD

Euh.. best rap battler. KRS-One

Ether son 3nodding hard s**t
I dont know what to say but em rocks xd ....hehe....bump
"put so many shells in his back now his nickname turtle" and "all i see is green so im color blind"
"bust a nut in ya eye, to show you where i come from"

I dig dat!

"you wanna battle? you beat around the bush like u scared to lick p***y so you eat around the tush"

lol i kno lotta ppl kno dis one, just cant hate dat. xd
The only good rhyme I can think of right now.
Ludacris
I own so many jerseys, I'm a throwback mess.
When I go to the cleaners, I get a full-court press!
I don't know about good battle rappers, but I really like Immortal Technique as a freestyler.
About 911
Immortal Technique
I was in New York, and though I wasn't the closest//
I saw the buildings crumble like they were full of explosives//
those are all pretty good ones, except bh boi didn't say where he got his from... it seems a lot of people are voting for and quoting from eminem. i wonder... does everybody know who the other guys on the list are? and has anyone actually seen eminem battle outside of the script of 8 mile?

good questions, if you have any answers or just more questions, post!
Quote:
those are all pretty good ones, except bh boi didn't say where he got his from... it seems a lot of people are voting for and quoting from eminem. i wonder... does everybody know who the other guys on the list are? and has anyone actually seen eminem battle outside of the script of 8 mile?

good questions, if you have any answers or just more questions, post!
i didnt see eminem freestyle outside of 8 mile and i voted for jin
"Motha ******** you can not defeat me, I ressurect aborted babies and start an army" - Immortal Technique

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff