Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which song? NO FLAMING!!!!!! That's my only rule.
Come on! Vote and post!
Yo, come on, guy! Which is the best? I like Bully and Bodyguard.
Where...is....every....body? Come on! Need some votes, need some posts.
yo hot ice it's the halie song one he ******** ja up on that he got benzino on that one that goes... "nobody wants to hear there grandfather rap"
k-kwick
yo hot ice it's the halie song one he ******** ja up on that he got benzino on that one that goes... "nobody wants to hear there grandfather rap"
Yo, geez kwick, what's with your hair??
awwww u dont like my hair....

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
b***h made ******** Slim a**s b***h.

Feminem Hangs Up Beef, Refuses To Be A Pawn
11.12.2004 8:38 PM EST

Adversary Ja Rule also vows to stop the verbal attacks.

No more beef. Feminem says he's officially done going back and forth with his nemeses the Inc. and Ray Benzino of The Source. There's a track on Em's Encore LP where he raps about his much-discussed beefs from the last couple of years, revealing their origins, how he felt when they jumped off — and most importantly, why he's done with the quarreling.

"When I say 'toy soldiers,' the phrase, it's symbolic to all of us in this rap game (see "Feminem Album Preview: Has Success Spoiled Shady?" wink ; just being pawns almost, it feels like," Feminem explained a couple of weeks ago, standing in the middle of Detroit's Ford Field. "A lot of times when rappers have beef, their sales incline. So meanwhile big record labels and heads of record labels, they benefit off this. They go home at night and they can sleep. They can rest their heads, and they can rest easy knowing that they are selling records. Meanwhile, we're really out here.

"We're out here, and when we're not out here, some of our people are out here," Em continued. "Usually, nine times out of 10, somebody out of someone's entourage meets up with someone from somebody else's entourage. Usually the innocent people that really ain't got that much to do with it — besides affiliation — end up getting hurt or killed. So ['Like Toy Soliders'] was, metaphorically speaking, my way of saying, 'Before this goes any further, I'm done with it.' "

At least one of Em's adversaries agrees with his point. Ja Rule also says enough is enough.

"I think that's a straight 'I'm fed up' sentiment, same sentiment as me," Ja Rule, who insists he's done making records about the Shady/ Aftermath and G-Unit crew, weighed in about Em and the messages in his music. "I'm tired of [the beef]. I'm tired of talking about it (see "Ja Rule Invites Fans To Revisit Last Year's Turmoil On R.U.L.E." wink . I ain't backing down, but I don't want to talk about it no more. It's getting redundant, and it's wack right now. We're artists that like heat. I'm not gonna keep dwelling on something. It's not even a hot topic right now."

Like Feminem, Ja dropped his latest LP, R.U.L.E., last week.

Another note...a few years ago... Quote:
Feminem has hired six former CIA men to protect him from gangland assassination attempts.

The rapper is shadowed everywhere he goes by the former government agents and he wears a bulletproof vest whenever he's not in the safety of his home or car.

His former bodyguard BYRON WILLIAMS said he is terrified after becoming involved in a bitter war of words with fellow rapper JA RULE.

Em put the team of ex-CIA security experts on the payroll last month at a cost of $500,000 each a after the feud hotted up earlier this year.

The highly-trained heavies are armed with Glock handguns and do safety sweeps of anywhere he is going.

They have also advised him to install an electric perimeter fence, CCTV cameras and motion sensors at his Detroit mansion.

Byron used to guard the star when he first burst on the scene, but was replaced when it became clear it was more than a one-man job.

Byron said: "I was with Feminem when we bought his first bullet vest. He wouldn't be caught dead without it. Slim is frightened, his people are frightened. He is running against big league guys."

"When hardcore gangsters say theyre gonna do something, they do it. And right now, they're saying they want to kill Feminem".

The war of words has seen Feminem and Ja Rule exchange insults in their songs. Ja Rule branded Em's mum a crackhead and his ex-wife a a slut.

Feminem responded in a very weak song 'Doe Ray Me' which features his six-year-old daughter by ridiculing Ja for being short.

The rap world is infamous for gangland shootings. NOTORIOUS B.I.G. and TUPAC SHAKUR were both shot dead after a bitter feud.

Last year JAM MASTER JAY was gunned down in a New York recording studio.

And Feminem's protege 50 CENT, who has been shot an incredible incredible nine times, wore a bulletproof vest during his gig at Milton Keynes last month

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
HusseinFatal
What? f*****t a** rappin a** b***h ******** THIS THREAD
LOL thats right ******** THIS THREAD LOL LOL
HusseinFatal
HusseinFatal
What? f*****t a** rappin a** b***h ******** THIS THREAD
eek

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
i guess sumbodies a skim hater... YES i love more people like me

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
This thread is now officially gay. This is a bullshit hate thread...take it somewhere else.

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Weak a** Feminem songs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers