Welcome to Gaia! ::

Best female rapper of 2014?

Iggy 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
Nicki Minaj 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
This poll closed on January 26, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I watched the 2014 BET awards. I love the speech that Nicki gave about females writing their own lyrics. I don't know if it was directed towards Iggy, but it doesn't matter because every rapper should write there own lyrics. Singers can remake songs, but it just seems unauthentic for rappers to not rap from their heart, It's suppose to be their talent.....
iggly and nicki both suck a**.... I WANNA GO BACK TO 2005 WHERE LIL MAMA WAS STILL A THINGGG

Dapper Smoker

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
jean grae shits on both of em. Hell I'd even prefer snow the product despite her annoying a** voice
Drake is my fave female rapper

Newbie Noob

Tipsy Player

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
LittleLady`

lol

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I saw Snow Tha Product on Thursday, she was really impressive.

Not a big fan of her beats, but she got some chops.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

LittleLady`
O hai
shanly884
I watched the 2014 BET awards. I love the speech that Nicki gave about females writing their own lyrics. I don't know if it was directed towards Iggy, but it doesn't matter because every rapper should write there own lyrics. Singers can remake songs, but it just seems unauthentic for rappers to not rap from their heart, It's suppose to be their talent.....

Nicki actually congratulated Iggy on her song "Fancy", saying how proud she was of her and happy that the released song hit the pop charts. smile )
Neither one of those even qualifies as the best of the worst female rappers. Jean, Dessa, hell even NItty Scott is better. You cold frontin', shawty.
Razzo24
LittleLady`
O hai
Sup D:

Humorist

Why do people always compare these 2, like they aren't even on the same level to even be freaking compared. I understand that they are both Female Rappers, but that still doesn't give people the right to compare them. I just wish it would stop because like Nicki said in No Flex Zone Remix , "she's been running this game for 5 years.." so please stop comparing the 2 emotion_yatta !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LittleLady`

blaugh rofl Spot on!

Shy Genius

That one crack fiend i found by a corner store.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Nicki's earlier mixtapes/stuff was pretty good tbh, she's gone downhill now obviously. Iggy is just complete trash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff