Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the BBAUser Image

VIDEOS

Break Dancing HIGHLIGHTS "RESURECTION 3 MEXICO"

check this out

http://www.x-volution.com/vids/music/break/r3-h1.wmv

-Gamblers vs Fantastik Armada -

~heres how it works...if you can video cam yourself doing a freestyle than you can post it here and compete aginst someone else who can do the same. or just post your moves for crit.
MOVE TIPS

The bboy is on one hand with the other hand near the chest and he spins with the hand on the ground.

a 90 but with the hand that is near the chest resting on the hand that is spinning.

Air Baby
a one arm freeze, balancing 1 or both knees on the elbow of the arm you are using to freeze on. One or two arms can be used, but everyone and there mom can do a 2 arm airbaby, but its much harder to do a 1 arm airbaby.

Air Chair
This is a freeze. To start off you need to crouch down but unlike baby freezes you have to put your elbow behind you. Place your elbow in your lower back (play around with this to get it in the right position) now lean back putting your weight on to it. Keep leaning back until you can take your legs off the ground. Now you can play around with what you do with your legs.

Airtwist
this is a very tough move! it looks like you are going for a '90, but instead of closing your legs you keep them wide open, like a "v". when you are in the handstand(with alot of speed) you through your legs 45 degreez further then your uperbody is, when you get to that, your uper body follows, and you through your upper body up, following your legs, , by then your upper body made a 360 degreez before your legs have.

Airwalk
Gliding all directions across da floor to where it seems as if i'm floating. Sort of like da moonwalk but much cleaner and more entertaining.

Boomarang
you sit down with legs in a V shape out in front of you. Nowput your hands down close in front of your "crotchel" area, lift yourself up (legs still straight out in a V off the ground) now move around in a circle either in a transfer of weight from hand to hand, or hopping. Now build up speed. Try it 1 handed! Ouch.

Colt 45
This is a move that was created by James Brown. This move goes like this. You kick one of your legs forward then bring it behind the other knee then you bend this same knee in a forward motion and fall on the ball of the foot that you kicked and is now tucked behind the knee that is bent then you twist in an upward motion until you are standing straight up again.
BBBOY
Pharaohs of Phunk

crab freeze
this is a pretty easy freeze move but you can fancy it up using ur own style. this can be used in many situations(off helicopters, footworks..ect.)it is easiest off of footwork. Once u do ur footwork for a while, then when ur legs are behind u and ur hands are in front of u, u get into a turtle position but u lean forward and rest ur head on the floor.

Crickets
Are doing the turtles but bouncing instead of just lifting your hands a tiny bit.

Crunch
a pose on both of your hands where you lean with your butt behind you, stick out your chest and bring your legs as close to your chest as possible.

Drill Headspin
you get in a headstand and spin on your head using the force of your hands and twist your legs

Flares
The legs are also in a "V" shape and this time the legs are thrown around the arms as the bboy is always on his hands, never on the floor.

Gainer
A backflip while moving forward, usually done off of one foot while running.

Handglides
would be balancing on one hand taking your other hand and lifting it off the ground and back on it and pushing making you spin. some people will put a long sleeve (or at some dances a santa hat) down so it cause less friction.

Helicopter
You sit on your left or right foot while it is crunched and extend your other leg and swing it in a circle around your body and under your crunched leg.

Hollowback
a crunch but with your legs behind you and balancing off of the ground

Icey-Ice
Basically are turtles with your head on the ground. Its much easier to spin on the side of your head then to spin on your forehead. much easier than a turtle but still cool.

Jackhammer
what you do is a cricket on 1 hand so the other hand behind your back or something and then bounce in a circle.

Scissor Kicks
When the b-boy is in a handstand he scissors his legs back and fourth while popping up and down with each stroke of his legs.

Suicide
Back flip and land on your stomache

Turtles
Turtles are balancing on 2 hands with the rest of you body off the ground and moving in a circle with them by lifting them off the ground just barely.

Windmills
One of the most famous bboy powermoves. The legs are spread like a "V" and the bboy is spinning on his back as the legs are twisting around.
wow!i did a speech on break dancing!i may have gotten an higher a if i would have known all that!
Kage_Kitsune
wow!i did a speech on break dancing!i may have gotten an higher a if i would have known all that!

lol
suicidal_sin_742

Dam Erwin you are so smart....
Hey man good lookin' out on sharing those videos... biggrin
Jalelia
Hey man good lookin' out on sharing those videos... biggrin

no doubt Apoc will hold you down
bump this b***h up
Jalelia
stare

stare
So your a bboy then?