Which do you prefer also I need more of them lol

Invisible Humorist

whats an Illuminati rapper?

Lonely Noob

GhostlyMark
whats an Illuminati rapper?

People that rap against Illuminati.. ******** it idk emo

Friendly Phantom

I dislike atheist rappers just as much as I dislike christian rappers, or any rapper that preaches (no pun intended) to people on a soap box about their ideologies.
Go listen to ras kass instead
Any rapper that has to label themselves to get attention is not a rapper at all.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Zev Love X
I dislike atheist rappers just as much as I dislike christian rappers, or any rapper that preaches (no pun intended) to people on a soap box about their ideologies.

Viper Pit
Any rapper that has to label themselves to get attention is not a rapper at all.

exactly
Both are annoying, it's okay to be athiest or anti-illuminati, but if thats how your career is defined, you probly suck.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
What about the ones that are pro-Illuminati? We need more of them.

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
anyone who gets big overnight is illuminati, most of hollywood is illuminati, u.s. government is illuminati, and anyone who does something they dont want, gets dealt with, (tupac, biggie, odb, chris farly, etc.) and atheists just like stirring the pot an rocking the boat, testing boundaries, there should only be two kinds of rappers, good ones (MF DOOM, Mos Def, Jedi Mind, etc) and shitty ones (lil wayne, drake, most bullshit on the radio)........and if anyone here really believes lil wayne can spit, then your as delusional as him....

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
MillionsKnives142
anyone who gets big overnight is illuminati, most of hollywood is illuminati, u.s. government is illuminati, and anyone who does something they dont want, gets dealt with, (tupac, biggie, odb, chris farly, etc.) and atheists just like stirring the pot an rocking the boat, testing boundaries, there should only be two kinds of rappers, good ones (MF DOOM, Mos Def, Jedi Mind, etc) and shitty ones (lil wayne, drake, most bullshit on the radio)........and if anyone here really believes lil wayne can spit, then your as delusional as him....
*****, please. Wayne has proved that he can rap his a** off if he's inspired... but when you're in his position, when you've lived his life, would you be?
I've not even got anything near his amount of money, ******** anywhere near his amount or calibur of bitches, I've only been sued once, and I don't have like three kids... and I'm still uninspired as ********, man. Also, get off your ******** soap box and realize what you have is an opinion. You don't think Wayne can rap in general, ignoring the recorded ( Hehe... Recorded) evidence otherwise, that is still your opinion. You have no right to disregard anyone else's opinion as inferior, because who exactly are you? Do you have a degree in Hip-Hop? Did you win a Nobel Peace Prize in judging who can rap or can't? Like, why the ******** do you think what you, or any of the others in your line of thinking think, have any of the slightest creditably? You must be very, very new to the internet buddy, or sheltered as hell, because, let me tell you... you don't. You have no credibility, what so ever. Nothing you ever say here will ever matter because you are bump on the vein of God's d**k, *****. You are a hair on Life's v****a, *****. You ain't s**t and you will never be s**t. Enjoy your existence.

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Miseria Saint
MillionsKnives142
*****, please. Wayne has proved that he can rap his a** off if he's inspired... but when you're in his position, when you've lived his life, would you be?
I've not even got anything near his amount of money, ******** anywhere near his amount or calibur of bitches, I've only been sued once, and I don't have like three kids... and I'm still uninspired as ********, man. Also, get off your ******** soap box and realize what you have is an opinion. You don't think Wayne can rap in general, ignoring the recorded ( Hehe... Recorded) evidence otherwise, that is still your opinion. You have no right to disregard anyone else's opinion as inferior, because who exactly are you? Do you have a degree in Hip-Hop? Did you win a Nobel Peace Prize in judging who can rap or can't? Like, why the ******** do you think what you, or any of the others in your line of thinking think, have any of the slightest creditably? You must be very, very new to the internet buddy, or sheltered as hell, because, let me tell you... you don't. You have no credibility, what so ever. Nothing you ever say here will ever matter because you are bump on the vein of God's d**k, *****. You are a hair on Life's v****a, *****. You ain't s**t and you will never be s**t. Enjoy your existence.
damn, someone got all butthurt, for one ***** i dont need credibility, im good, two i dont give a ******** what you troll, so troll away *****, three if im so new to the internet, how did i know lil wayne a gay a** ***** who gets his d**k sucked by the wannabe so called "G's" out there who buy his s**t lmfao, but anyway, i dont give a ******** what he went through or what the ******** he do, i just think he could use a s**t load of improvement on flowing and s**t, so compared to creative niggas like DOOM and Mos Def, lil wayne aint s**t......and white boy, dont get all butt hurt off this s**t, it just is how it is

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Super 9-Volt

na we got enough.

Invisible Humorist

Zev Love X

lol you say that but look at what your avatar is wearing

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Chogyal 63
Super 9-Volt

na we got enough.
Proof? *doesn't listen to them at all, pro or anti*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas