Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm constantly seeing people saying certain rappers who aren't black are "acting black".......can somebody tell me how somebody can actually act black?
Guy_Friday
I'm constantly seeing people saying certain rappers who aren't black are "acting black".......can somebody tell me how somebody can actually act black?

By being a wigger/chigger....no offense to anyone....they try and act it using the slang and saying they from da ghetto...
Guy_Friday

I've been wondering that for years...ever since people tried to tell me I was acting white.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

its that stereotype, that black folk are like thugs, sell drugs, wear baggy urban clothing, ride on chrome, always look mad, always scheming all that junk

then when someone other(meaning white,asian etc) comes out and they have that style they get marked for "acting black" or wanna be black

same as for someone acting white, if you act proper, dress nicely, talk with good grammer all that, its the images that the public have taking and basiclly marked races with and when you act other then what you are, your marked with the "acting whatever"

like i have a friend who white and she likes her hair braided in cornrows and whatnot, some guy told her to stop "acting ghetto" rolleyes
Guy_Friday

Hmm, i haven't heard that at all around here. Then again, i don't pay attention to certain cultures excluding mine. I don't give a ******** about these lame artists in the mainstream anymore and recently i've been picking up real lyricism by real MC's in the L.A. underground scene. 3nodding
people are just ******** stupid.
BLADE THE DAY WALKER

I can see that considering you're screen name. lol
Rune Venus
BLADE THE DAY WALKER

I can see that considering you're screen name. lol

what does rune venus mean when you say my name is stupid? what if i just liked the movie?
Add "izzle" on the end of words, moving like black people and stuff like that
BLADE THE DAY WALKER

what does rune venus mean when you say my name is stupid? what if i just liked the movie?

It's a movie? lol I didn't know that and Rune Venus happens to be one of my favorite female Anime characters that appears on El Hazard.

The way you capitalized it makes it seem that the user is also stupid. neutral
Rune Venus
BLADE THE DAY WALKER

It's a movie? lol I didn't know that and Rune Venus happens to be one of my favorite female Anime characters that appears on El Hazard.

The way you capitalized it makes it seem that the user is also stupid. neutral

no actually im not that stupid, i would rather just come in here and shoot the s**t, and then leave rather than come in here and shoot the s**t and get in an argument that no one would win even if they think they id, no one wins a net argument, and i just capitolize it for shits and giggles, and uh.. what else am i missin? oh yeah, and its blade from the movie, like blade the man who was born a vamp, and he kicks alot of a**, those kindof movies just kick a** to me, thast why i listen to just about everything, i just listen to rap more, but yeah, im not stupid, just to answer your question.
BLADE THE DAY WALKER

i agree smile
i hate it when people say that they dont like feminembecuse he acts like a wigger. that is just bullshit, first of all its steryotyping, and second of all it dosent matter how the person acts like, it the music that matters. (but i still dont like eminem)
triforceseeker
i hate it when people say that they dont like feminembecuse he acts like a wigger. that is just bullshit, first of all its steryotyping, and second of all it dosent matter how the person acts like, it the music that matters. (but i still dont like eminem)

this wasnt a topic about eminem, it was about rascism but yeah, good point
I'll tell you like the stupid wanksta wiggers do it....was up home boy, what up dog, big G.OG ******** wad up.Like ******** wiggers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff