Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sano Insano
jon 05
Yorun Enmity
jon 05
thats one stupid thing to do is f**k with 50 hes got Em dre and g-unit and D12 kiss is goin get raped

No he doesn't. If I understand you correctly, because your entire sentence makes no sense, so I'm just guessing.

hes got D12 backin him up along with Em and dr.dre and g-unit
That just shows how weak 50 is, he needs to bring people to back him up on beef, and can't fight it one on one.

For one D12 dosn't back up 50, two Dre dosn't back up 50. Em is the only one that has set foot into battle for 50 without reason. Dre told Ja off because Ja talked s**t, not because 50 asked him to. So don't act like you know anything when you don't.
jon 05
Yorun Enmity
jon 05
thats one stupid thing to do is f**k with 50 hes got Em dre and g-unit and D12 kiss is goin get raped

No he doesn't. If I understand you correctly, because your entire sentence makes no sense, so I'm just guessing.

No he doesn't, just G-Unit, but they need to hang on his balls to sell records.
~`Theorem
Anyone heard the diss Jadakiss did called Checkmate? omg.... Jadakiss burned this cat nasty... omg... He ripped his a** in two...

The Champ is Here xd

you neva lie.
Nissi
I do not just like him because i'm 10 he is cute and I like his song "Just A Lil Bit"!!!

EEEEWWWW!!!! NO HE IS NOT!!!!! but hey, that's your opinion. i do like "Just A Lil' Bit" though.
Well, this whole thing is kinda silly to me -_-

And I'm not surprised 50 aint replied yet, hell, I wouldn't...a lil somethin I like to call publicity
Fayt Of Chaos
Sano Insano
jon 05
Yorun Enmity
jon 05

That just shows how weak 50 is, he needs to bring people to back him up on beef, and can't fight it one on one.

For one D12 dosn't back up 50, two Dre dosn't back up 50. Em is the only one that has set foot into battle for 50 without reason. Dre told Ja off because Ja talked s**t, not because 50 asked him to. So don't act like you know anything when you don't.
dude Em backs 50 up so does g-unit and dre and d12 back Em up
~`Theorem
Anyone heard the diss Jadakiss did called Checkmate? omg.... Jadakiss burned this cat nasty... omg... He ripped his a** in two...

The Champ is Here xd

U MAAAAADDDDD LATE son

da reader / listeners will not b denied ....

holla muahz
It's sad though you supposed to get better the longer you in the game, this ***** got worse over the years xp
TriniLee
~`Theorem

The Champ is Here xd

U MAAAAADDDDD LATE son

da reader / listeners will not b denied ....

holla muahz
You're mad late. This thread was made in March.
jon 05
Fayt Of Chaos
Sano Insano
jon 05
Yorun Enmity
jon 05

NO HE DOESN'T!!.. Did you hear Eminem, Dr Dre and D12 diss Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Nas?? They aren't behind this pity strive for publicity.
Yorun Enmity
jon 05
Fayt Of Chaos
Sano Insano
jon 05

NO HE DOESN'T!!.. Did you hear Eminem, Dr Dre and D12 diss Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Nas?? They aren't behind this pity strive for publicity.

dude have you listen to Em's "like toy soldiers" he talks about how they both got the other ones beef

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff