• Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tipsy Player

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
He sounds like he's twelve..
the songs like a bootleg Ms.Fat Booty...kinda like it.

Devoted Genius

9,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
YoureWelcomeo-o

Chill, I sound like I'm twelve, apparently... >_>

Tipsy Player

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

Say it whicha chest lil *****. :/

Devoted Genius

9,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

W.e
Time does resume forth, not like I'll sound like this forever
-Big Sean voice- lil b***h :/

Tipsy Player

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

W.e

Dream Big.

Devoted Genius

9,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

W.e

Dream Big.

Oh, you dream about my big chocolate. That's interesting, to say the least.

Tipsy Player

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

W.e

Dream Big.

Oh yeah way to compensate....as much as I'd like to discuss your Hershey Kiss and how I'm sure it compliments the baby voice. I thought I was talking about Jcole. Juuusssayin, You ''be doin the most''.

Devoted Genius

9,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

W.e

Dream Big.

Oh yeah way to compensate....as much as I'd like to discuss your Hershey Kiss and how I'm sure it compliments the baby voice. I thought I was talking about Jcole. Juuusssayin, You ''be doin the most''.

This Hershey kiss blends a Recees' with a Snickers, suddenly the baby don't exist
I'll ******** the piss, outta your puss for a moment of lemon bliss
You feeling this? You really should, this comes at risk
I got you underage consuming the kid's 'bars', you leave no tips

Anyways. >_>
I got tons of qualities that COULD compensate.
But nahhh, the d-game is precise, I don't even need compensation...without it, i could still work my magic
Since we're talking about J Cole, you should already know that my Hershey Kiss can Work Out...Nobody's Perfect or impervious to me and I could send you on a Power Trip that'll make you say "Can't Get Enough".

Blahhhhh...why'd i type all of this

Tipsy Player

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

W.e

Dream Big.

This Hershey kiss blends a Recees' with a Snickers, suddenly the baby don't exist

Anyways. >_>
But nahhh, the d-game is precise, I don't even need compensation...without it, i could still work my magic
Since we're talking about J Cole, you should already know that my Hershey Kiss can Work Out...Nobody's Perfect or impervious to me and I could send you on a Power Trip that'll make you say "Can't Get Enough".

Wow.

Devoted Genius

9,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

Dream Big.

Anyways. >_>

Wow.

That "Wow" factor suggests a Crooked Smile with an underlying tone of a Capricorn or a Born Sinner. So by that logic...You'll Runaway with Trouble like Eve with the Forbidden Fruit.
Ain't That Some s**t, how this sly ***** Frost causes electric attraction that guarantees Sparks Will Fly. I'm funny as JJ from good times but Niggaz Know, my smart a** belongs on the corner of Wall Street selling s**t; that's them good ole' New York Times. I had a Dollar & a Dream 3 times & always preserved because I'm God's Gift. So if I don't sift through your mind in the evening, I'll hit it In The Morning, then say, "Rise And Shine" as I Breakdown your G spots, the Lost Ones. Then after it's too much to take you'll say "Lights Please!" & request this lost tale of lustful sex be something that's Never Told.

Before you ask, 17. The way I tell the times so good, you'll call me "Mr. Nice Watch".
-coughs- 18. wahmbulance

Tipsy Player

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

Dream Big.

Anyways. >_>

Wow.

That "Wow" factor suggests a Crooked Smile with an underlying tone of a Capricorn or a Born Sinner. So by that logic...You'll Runaway with Trouble like Eve with the Forbidden Fruit.
Ain't That Some s**t, how this sly ***** Frost causes electric attraction that guarantees Sparks Will Fly. I'm funny as JJ from good times but Niggaz Know, my smart a** belongs on the corner of Wall Street selling s**t; that's them good ole' New York Times. I had a Dollar & a Dream 3 times & always preserved because I'm God's Gift. So if I don't sift through your mind in the evening, I'll hit it In The Morning, then say, "Rise And Shine" as I Breakdown your G spots, the Lost Ones. Then after it's too much to take you'll say "Lights Please!" & request this lost tale of lustful sex be something that's Never Told.

Before you ask, 17. The way I tell the times so good, you'll call me "Mr. Nice Watch".
-coughs- 18. wahmbulance

I was a little turned on....then
I got to the end and realized I'm not a die hard Jcole fan. You've got too much time on your hands just STAHP.

Devoted Genius

9,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

Anyways. >_>

Wow.

-coughs- 18. wahmbulance

I got to the end and realized I'm not a die hard Jcole fan. You've got too much time on your hands just STAHP.

I literally made that in 2 minutes after looking at 2 of Cole's albums xD
And yeah, I tend to do that. Be afraid of the greatest poet & lyricist of this era. emotion_dowant

Tipsy Player

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

Anyways. >_>

Wow.

-coughs- 18. wahmbulance

And yeah, I tend to do that. Be afraid of the greatest poet & lyricist of this era. emotion_dowant

W-e it was cute I give yuh a 6 out of 10.

Devoted Genius

9,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o
King William de Frost
YoureWelcomeo-o

Wow.

-coughs- 18. wahmbulance

W-e it was cute I give yuh a10 out of 10.

Oh wow, a 10. Thank you.
I could have developed a rhyme scheme but sometimes when collections of lines don't rhyme, that's when you can be the most creative with them.
But if you really want to see 10/10 work, I can do that easily. `-`

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces