Welcome to Gaia! ::

AxlesGrease 1 year ago
@40zgluepunks..... You sir... Are a blubbering idiot... If you have to say your punk .. You're not punk. Punk is an idea, it's a way of thinking a way of feeling. Its something you learn. A man once asked Sid "what is punk" Sid kicked over a trash can and said "that's punk" the man kicked over another trash can and asked "so that's punk?" Sid replied "no. that's trendy" like I said from the start. If you have to label yourself you're not punk. Because by labeling yourself your showing that you
Reply · 50

DroogMonkey 1 year ago
actually the singer from green day said that
Reply · 28 in reply to AxlesGrease
mastertonguetim69 2 months ago
As you can see, Bono is a copy of Jello and the Edge is a copy of the guitarist!! U2 is good , sure , as a DK copy band!!!
Reply · 4
musicforchewfaygs 3 months ago
i'm a huge DK fan and i think Bloc Party is awesome.
Reply · in reply to 10hz
Uruk Hai 1 month ago
why youtube recomend me a s**t my grilfriend slept with my sister
Reply ·

Uruk Hai 1 month ago
******** chovinism
Reply ·

Greedy Capitalist

meecha7878 2 weeks ago
You truly are a ******** krang0117. You have no idea what a punk is. I was a punk in 1978, probably even before your PARENT'S were born. We were anarchists. we brought down governments. We changed the way the whole world thinks and we didn't do that by just spray painting walls and wearing leather jackets with studs in them.
The original punks from London and New York totally revolutionized both the music and the social politics of the modern western society
brutal wizard
User Image

rofl

Hilarious Poster

morlamusic 6 months ago

please listen to my music i want someone to love me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers