Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dirt_Hellbringer
Alashuko The Fighter
Dirt_Hellbringer
Room with a Moose. With that annoying b*****d in my town with the same name as me. And same vocal style. And same...

Okay, it's me.

I gotta hear y'all then. There a demo of you guys that I can get?
We are still trying to get a line up down. We go through guitar players like tampons.

To me, those are hard. We mostly have country players in my place. And blues guys. They can't stand rock or punk. So I wish I got some where your at

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MintyDear
My boyfriend's in a group called Social Exile. I think they have a facebook page. There's a couple groups out in Redding and Reno too I think? I live in the middle of nowhere.

Social Exile. Neat. Any songs online?

Liberal Smoker

Alashuko The Fighter
Dirt_Hellbringer
Alashuko The Fighter
Dirt_Hellbringer
Room with a Moose. With that annoying b*****d in my town with the same name as me. And same vocal style. And same...

Okay, it's me.

We are still trying to get a line up down. We go through guitar players like tampons.

To me, those are hard. We mostly have country players in my place. And blues guys. They can't stand rock or punk. So I wish I got some where your at
I live out in the middle of nowhere with dumb hillbillies and rich old folks. But there is, surprisingly, lots of punk in little ol' Lodi, OH, home of the KKK and the local NORML store.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dirt_Hellbringer
Alashuko The Fighter
Dirt_Hellbringer
Alashuko The Fighter
Dirt_Hellbringer

Okay, it's me.

I live out in the middle of nowhere with dumb hillbillies and rich old folks. But there is, surprisingly, lots of punk in little ol' Lodi, OH, home of the KKK and the local NORML store.

I'm surprised KKK isn't where I'm at. U ever said anything to them? I'd start a riot if I ever saw them.

Hilarious Poster

saw cerephesis the other day, they're from like an hour away. not too big on this music itself but their setup was so ******** loud i felt like i was at a doom metal show

and it was cool
Alashuko The Fighter
People say it's gay and that it's dead.

because it is

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
kearni filth
Alashuko The Fighter
People say it's gay and that it's dead.

because it is

U got proof?
There are alot of punk bands here in Sydney.
Seen loads of them many a time, good mates with lots of them.

Saw a whole bunch at a mates place in Dural, in the far west of Syndey.
It's called Goatfest cause the dude owns a goat named Tina. Best goat ever.
House shows are ******** awesome; and this one was no exception. Good times.

Liberal Smoker

Alashuko The Fighter
Dirt_Hellbringer
Alashuko The Fighter
Dirt_Hellbringer
Alashuko The Fighter
Dirt_Hellbringer

Okay, it's me.

I'm surprised KKK isn't where I'm at. U ever said anything to them? I'd start a riot if I ever saw them.
There was a "riot." lol The Nation Organization for Reforming Marijuana Laws, protested outside of the Coon Club, where they meet, and all hell broke loose.

Hygienic Humorist

Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
literally everyone has a local punk act around their neighborhood

Not mine. People say it's gay and that it's dead. They also say Metal and screamo beats all.

no there's at least one

Come to West Monroe, LA. And try

>LA
>No punk bands

Pick one.

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD

Not mine. People say it's gay and that it's dead. They also say Metal and screamo beats all.

Punks not dead its PC and it stopped talking to your homophobic town.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Sandy Man
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD

Punks not dead its PC and it stopped talking to your homophobic town.

That pretty much explains it

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I live in a gigantic city so pretty much every genre is represented fairly down here

mostly hiphop tho

however i rly dig moral distrust in terms of the punk scene

i don't usually remember local names tho
a lot of pop punk and hardcore and apparently there is a brocore scene I didn't know about

poppunk/fuzzpunk:
Flashlights
Jr. Meowzer
Wet Nurse
The Areolas

hardcore/screamo:
No Qualms
Knife Hits
my black girlfriend
Abuse
The Caution Children
Gillian Carter