Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Tipper

Found

http://www.bandmine.com/artist/music/thejimdandies/260682

Expected the Rockabilly,

You ******** hicks.

Shiz p cool, i can dig.
you're three hours from Tyler, TX. nut up and go see Hexed play. and if you're feeling bold, drive another hour and go see Wiccans. or just go see Eyehategod in Nola. fack.

Tipsy Tipper

Or just make your own band and look in a mirror.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I am sure good bands exist in San Francisco but I haven't explored it enough.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
DiabolusNaggers
Or just make your own band and look in a mirror.

What me and a friend plan to do. My friend is the singer of Bio Organ
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
literally everyone has a local punk act around their neighborhood

Not mine. People say it's gay and that it's dead. They also say Metal and screamo beats all.

no there's at least one

Come to West Monroe, LA. And try

yea i'm going to travel a thousand miles to expend the tiny amount of effort required to prove you wrong

I'm telling you. There is no punk act where I'm from. That's why I'm asking people here about their bands. Cuz punk isn't even a word to the people in my place,

Gaia online mover and shaker Alashuko The Fighter, who is aware of what every single person in his town of thirteen thousand people is doing

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD

no there's at least one

yea i'm going to travel a thousand miles to expend the tiny amount of effort required to prove you wrong

I'm telling you. There is no punk act where I'm from. That's why I'm asking people here about their bands. Cuz punk isn't even a word to the people in my place,

Gaia online mover and shaker Alashuko The Fighter, who is aware of what every single person in his town of thirteen thousand people is doing

Watch my town on Duck Dynasty
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD

no there's at least one

tv is for children.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD

tv is for children.

Then don't argue. My town Is small.
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD
Alashuko The Fighter
STRANGA BULOJ PhD

tv is for children.

Then don't argue. My town Is small.

"my town is small" = "no punk bands"

that doesn't make any sense no matter how you spin it
No Luck is a hardcore punk band from my town.

Liberal Smoker

Room with a Moose. With that annoying b*****d in my town with the same name as me. And same vocal style. And same...

Okay, it's me.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dirt_Hellbringer
Room with a Moose. With that annoying b*****d in my town with the same name as me. And same vocal style. And same...

Okay, it's me.

I gotta hear y'all then. There a demo of you guys that I can get?

Anxious Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
My boyfriend's in a group called Social Exile. I think they have a facebook page. There's a couple groups out in Redding and Reno too I think? I live in the middle of nowhere.

Liberal Smoker

Alashuko The Fighter
Dirt_Hellbringer

Okay, it's me.

I gotta hear y'all then. There a demo of you guys that I can get?
We are still trying to get a line up down. We go through guitar players like tampons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff