Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jeb The Rock Hammer
I get what you are saying...but ******** the establishment.

Eh. Anti-establishmentism has been around since day one of The Establishment (whatever the ******** that means) took control, which is why I find the whole idea ultimately silly and futile.

Hygienic Humorist

******** off complaining about not being old enough to get into cool s**t. It's for grown ups because grown up s**t happens. Like titties, and liquor. And little bitches don't need to be around gawping at the titties, and trying to buy beer getting all the cool dive bars closed down.
If little kids weren't dumb then maybe they would be allowed to go to 18-21+ shows.
Jeb The Rock Hammer
one more positive outlet for kids

i don't know what punk you're listening to, but even when i was a kid i never wanted "positive influence" punk (now, positive punk is obviously another story)

Wheezing Prophet

Punk bands don't like to play venues like that unless they are a sober band
the wife of ted bundy

and i think we can all agree: ******** sober punk
do you like cats
the wife of ted bundy

and i think we can all agree: ******** sobriety punk
Transsexual BBQ Holocaust
do you like cats
the wife of ted bundy

and i think we can all agree: ******** sobriety punk

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
5th Sunday Circuit Rider
Are you secretly Alashuko

No. Seen something this guy posted and he even pisses me off.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Last time I went to an all ages punk show there was exactly one person younger than I am. He was playing his DS the entire time x was playing.

Savage Capitalist

******** all of that noise. I love my all ages venues. I loved em when I was underage and I love them now.
I hate bands playing in dirty ******** bars where smoke burns and jackoffs throw ******** beer bottles on the ground and glass gets goddamn everywhere.

Probably has to do with that fact that I don't drink at shows and I prefer to dance barefoot at shows. Glass and plastic bottles and s**t ******** that plan up.

Also I'd be fine with the venue just not allowing any bottles or etc away from tables. Ya.

In addition the best venue in my city is the all ages venue. It is also the only one cool with nudity.

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Too bad a lot of Chicago shows are still 18/21+ and the ones that aren't still hate on young kids.

Even in a PC scene like Chicago punks still suck.

Newbie Noob

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
That's why there are all ages house/warehouse shows where anything goes. I've hardly bothered spending money at a venue for a ticket because most of the money is not going toward the band, the security are dicks, & who wants to spend 15 on a punk show unless they're legendary & awesome?
there's a venue in seattle that keeps its location a secret so you can only get there by knowing someone else who goes and its all ages 5 dollar shows all the time and they serve beer
it was hard to find but i've seen thou and walls there and it's a pretty neat little place with a giant pentagram
it seems to work just fine and is a nice community despite people being "underage"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff