Welcome to Gaia! ::

gullygulli
i enjoy my job yet am so tired of working i cant wait to be a london lady of leisure

look at erins trashy jersey hair

gullygulli

zach galifiNOIDakis III
Omg you guys are going crazy lately with these multiple posts. Slow down or the Earth might shatter or another dimension might collapse. Lmao

give me two more days then ill be done with this for another month probably and i am looking forward to having a p***s back home haha

Wow, she went old school Snookie! rofl What in the heck has Tyler been up to lately? I haven't talked to him in what seems like an eternity.
zach galifiNOIDakis III
Wow, she went old school Snookie! rofl What in the heck has Tyler been up to lately? I haven't talked to him in what seems like an eternity.
i love her to death but was slightly embarrassed when i had to take her to buy wine...guy at the store was like O_o

tys good he is off being a slut in his new place and he got mad at me last week and didnt talk to me for four days haha

Genius

gullygulli
i enjoy my job yet am so tired of working i cant wait to be a london lady of leisure

look at erins trashy jersey hair

barfatthemoon
I had to listen to a guy talk about Trivium and Five Finger Butt Punch for at least an hour today. stressed

yuck but at least you werent having to listen to either one that would have been much worse tbh
Awwhhh I like your new glasses, Geeky McGeek! emotion_bigheart I dislike having to wake up this early to get ready for work. stressed
barfatthemoon
I dislike having to wake up this early to get ready for work. stressed

i feel ya
trying to get upstate at 6 in the morning

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how is my bff greggo

my captcha was boogie on reggae woman hahaha
gullygulli
i meant to tell you to check out sump

I should have waited to listen to Sump, 8 am was a little too early. lmao
methpeddler

hahaha poor child

you and ur babe should come over tomorrow its a full house this weekend s**t is getting retarded

now im going to go take a long a** overdue nap
gullygulli
methpeddler

hahaha poor child

you and ur babe should come over tomorrow its a full house this weekend s**t is getting retarded

YAASSSS darling YAASSSSS I will call you when we get back this evening because my cell is roaming right now.

Genius

gullygulli
barfatthemoon

i feel ya

how is my bff greggo

Oh, God I hate traffic. Greg is great and if full of s**t like always! It's funny because it seems like only yesterday you hated him severely. Hope you guys have a great weekend, going to hear some locals playing tonight. heart
barfatthemoon
gullygulli
barfatthemoon

i feel ya

how is my bff greggo

Oh, God I hate traffic. Greg is great and if full of s**t like always! It's funny because it seems like only yesterday you hated him severely. Hope you guys have a great weekend, going to hear some locals playing tonight. heart

She probably still hates him. rofl How was the show? I should drive to your area, well, Vegas soon.
gullygulli
methpeddler

hahaha poor child

OMFG FIRECROTCH

Genius

zach galifiNOIDakis III
barfatthemoon
gullygulli
barfatthemoon

i feel ya

how is my bff greggo

She probably still hates him. rofl How was the show? I should drive to your area, well, Vegas soon.

Awhh, no. I hope not. Lmfao We had fun, there were some good bands. heart
tender moments on the butthole sofa
gullygulli
tender moments on the butthole sofa
Your signature is making me nauseous. Why would you draw in it?! emotion_puke
Heeeey anyone else remember this girl? She used to post in the Main Music Forum. I can't remember what her old usernames were right now, but I recognized her art style. http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/plastic-sun/29200341/
zach galifiNOIDakis III
Your signature is making me nauseous. Why would you draw in it?! emotion_puke

why not it belongs to me

zach galifiNOIDakis III
Heeeey anyone else remember this girl? She used to post in the Main Music Forum. I can't remember what her old usernames were right now, but I recognized her art style. http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/plastic-sun/29200341/

yeah she was ok

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces