Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hoyt Volker v29
Peter SteeIe
Hoyt Volker v29
Peter SteeIe
Hoyt Volker v29
no
And while you're at it scrape something together that's not a troll avi.
no
ALL of the bands you listed are classic rock. You're responding exactly like my 2 year old son does when he's throwing a tantrum. Does it really upset you that you listen to classic rock bands?
I don't know.
Does it really upset you that you think that all old music with guitars are classic rock?
No, I don't listen to any of those bands because I'm not in my 50's.
Hoyt Volker v29
Peter SteeIe
Hoyt Volker v29
Peter SteeIe
Hoyt Volker v29
no
ALL of the bands you listed are classic rock. You're responding exactly like my 2 year old son does when he's throwing a tantrum. Does it really upset you that you listen to classic rock bands?
I don't know.
Does it really upset you that you think that all old music with guitars are classic rock?
Thank you for the further proof that you're a god damn moron.
How so? I'm a moron because I don't feel the need to listen to classic rock? Black Flag and Dead Kennedys is s**t that my dad listened to and he's 56.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Peter SteeIe
Hoyt Volker v29
Peter SteeIe
Hoyt Volker v29
Peter SteeIe
Hoyt Volker v29
no
I don't know.
Thank you for the further proof that you're a god damn moron.
How so? I'm a moron because I don't feel the need to listen to classic rock? Black Flag and Dead Kennedys is s**t that my dad listened to and he's 56.
Denial is the first stage of grief soon will come anger. Eventually you will come to terms with the fact that your 56 year old dad listens to punk rock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff