Welcome to Gaia! ::

PLZ

also if any of you noise dudes could recommend a mixing board that'd be p. cool 2
bung life
PLZ

also if any of you noise dudes could recommend a mixing board that'd be p. cool 2

By records, do you mean vinyl? In which case, asbestos records has been repressing a lot of classic ska-punk and such albums. I just got Suicide Machines' "Destruction by Definition" on clear vinyl from them.
yeah that's what i mean. I just ordered a clear pressing /200 of the Repos' Live Munitions
bung life

anything with the most inputs for the least amount of money
oh yeah this is coming out on vinyl soon and has been in the works since at least 2008 and should be awesome

i got this a while ago and ******** it rules

i just also ordered this (from somewhere else) and it is an LP reissue of this tape and it is going to be awesome i can't wait

god damn that anthems bigcartel rules

i've been looking at a Behringer Xenyx 802 w/ 8 input(s) for about 65 bux but idk what i'd even do with it tbh, i just like ******** with knobs n s**t

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Don't buy records, buy True Romance on Blu-Ray.

Because Tony Scott is the s**t.
bung life
god damn that anthems bigcartel rules

i've been looking at a Behringer Xenyx 802 w/ 8 input(s) for about 65 bux but idk what i'd even do with it tbh, i just like ******** with knobs n s**t

yea i actually have a xenyx 502 its way kyoot

oh also this little chrome app is the ******** s**t; it's gotten me no end of crazy rare lathes and tapes and stuff

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
- Todos Caerán - Town Of Cats LP
- Descubriendo a Mr. Mime - ...y ya no me quedan más dientes por arrancarme.
- mnwa - joyless

Versatile Member

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I TAKE IT ALL BACK.

BECAUSE CAMBERWELL NOW GETS ME ROCK HARD.

NeuroticPunk
bung life
I just got Suicide Machines' "Destruction by Definition" on clear vinyl from them.
"On the Eve of Destruction: 1991-1995" and "Destruction by Definition" are the best releases by the Suicide Machines. 3nodding
Dude, I don't know. What are your favorite albums? Just buy those.
If you don't have EROS|ANTEROS that's all you should be getting
Doghouse Reilly
Dude, I don't know. What are your favorite albums? Just buy those.

a lot of my favorite albums are relatively easy to come by and pretty cheap for the most part, i'm talkin about some righteous weird s**t with neat packaging and w/e. also i was probably drunk when i made this.
also i just got back from a weekend trip to houston for my uncle's wedding, and i found Crow's Bloody Tear with all the inserts n s**t intact for about half of what it's listed for on discogs. Also got Shallow Waters' Equal Eyes for less than half of listing. ******** you guys i'm excited about this s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff