Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spur of the moment hop on with the caution children. I know some of you are from texas give me good vegan places and hifive me at the chaos in tejas BigFreedia/Merchandise/IronLung show

Greedy Capitalist

kinda want to go to sxsw, kinda don't
yo hit up veggie heaven on guadelupe and get a protein 2000 with brown rice
also i will definitely be at that iron lung show say whaddup
Looked for a dude in a merzbow patch but didnt see ya. I was far left sitting on the stage most of the night. Show was tight. On way home to fl now

Wheezing Lunatic

Merchandise and Iron Kung are going to be there? Aw man, too bad I live really far away.
aerosols
Looked for a dude in a merzbow patch but didnt see ya. I was far left sitting on the stage most of the night. Show was tight. On way home to fl now

oh i thought you meant at Chaos, i didn't go to SXSW lol

Wheezing Lunatic

Wasn'tTrash Talk supposed to be there too?
They were at the show physically, but they didn't play it. They played some other sxsw shows but I dont like them so I dont know/care
a few pix.
sxsw was fun

http://kylexsmith.tumblr.com/post/45761127507/tcc-2013-sxsw

really tempted to go to tejas now
that crimson ghost Andre is ******** awesome.

chaos is super great, it's like sxsw except less weird college kids in sperrys and polos and more weird college kids in boots and vests. (and there's the added bonus of no dumb metalcore bands)
bung life
that crimson ghost Andre is ******** awesome.

chaos is super great, it's like sxsw except less weird college kids in sperrys and polos and more weird college kids in boots and vests. (and there's the added bonus of no dumb metalcore bands)

I got so stoked when i saw the shepard fairey piece

I found a pair of RayBan Clubmasters on the ground at the sxsw show haha. sxsw was pretty overrun by hipsters and college kids. if i had people to go with / somewhere to stay I'd buy my ticket asap. I'll def be going next year for sure

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff