Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
i figured they were just going to be playing as the ropes now? i guess not. anyways, it's called poison head?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i downloaded it like five minutes ago and haven't given it a listen yet, but obviously the repos are great so i don't expect to be let down

Are all their songs 40 seconds long?

essentially.
i mean they do have that Youth Of Today cover album so those songs are longer but yeah shorts songs rule

Heck yea they do.

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
i figured they were just going to be playing as the ropes now? i guess not. anyways, it's called poison head?
i downloaded it like five minutes ago and haven't given it a listen yet, but obviously the repos are great so i don't expect to be let down

this probably isn't for you, alashuko

Dude, I just heard em. They are the music I have been wanting the young generation to play

???????????? do you even know what modern punk sounds like?

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

Dude, I just heard em. They are the music I have been wanting the young generation to play

Which one? Hardcore or the bull crap Falling In Reverse and Green Day bubblegum pop punk?

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

Which one? Hardcore or the bull crap Falling In Reverse and Green Day bubblegum pop punk?

hardcore

the other isn't even punk, so i'm not sure why'd you mention it

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

hardcore

Haven't heard hardcore cuz I couldn't find any other source. The Repos are the only hardcore band of punk I heard of this day. Everybody thinks Sum 41, Blink 182, Green Day, and Falling In Reverse. Just cuz it's mainstream doesn't make it punk. I prefer to find my music locally. And the only music close to my scene these days is Sell The Kids, a melodic metal band. And a friend of my guitarist in his band, says punks are gaywads who don't know music cuz they are retarded in the knowledge of music. And he's a grunge head.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wrecking Ball Company
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

hardcore

Haven't heard hardcore cuz I couldn't find any other source. The Repos are the only hardcore band of punk I heard of this day. Everybody thinks Sum 41, Blink 182, Green Day, and Falling In Reverse. Just cuz it's mainstream doesn't make it punk. I prefer to find my music locally. And the only music close to my scene these days is Sell The Kids, a melodic metal band. And a friend of my guitarist in his band, says punks are gaywads who don't know music cuz they are retarded in the knowledge of music. And he's a grunge head.
you know literally nothing about the modern punk scene at all and yet you continue to post in the punk forum

hehe

Well why do you think I came here to begin with? smile

I want to learn of it. Learn what I missed out on for 17 years of my existence.
Alashuko The Fighter
punks are gaywads who don't know music cuz they are retarded in the knowledge of music

i mean honestly, how far from the truth is this really
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
punks are gaywads who don't know music cuz they are retarded in the knowledge of music

they're onto us!
Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
aerosols
Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

Alashuko The Fighter

?

Greedy Capitalist

insulin only
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter

they're onto us!

the truth will set us free
free to be a music retarded gaywad

tumblr activism, i demand a movement posthaste

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items