Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ustareth Merope Riddle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Am I doing this right?

yeah, but since when do you like sadie sads?

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Am I doing this right?

Since I started listening to post-punk and goth s**t.
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Am I doing this right?

well, then just check out my blog (that was posted somewhere) and hit the post-punk and goth tag. you'll find a s**t ton of stuff there. and check out leprosarivm as well. he's got plenty of stuff.
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
and then uhhhh, there's vuota. he's pretty cool.

Hahah, funny you mention him! He's a personal friend of mine, we've been talking about cross-collaborating in each other's projects, with me to do some live guitars for Vuota eventually (or whenever he moves his a** to Cali!)
Shadowolf
Putrid Corpse Of Christ

Hahah, funny you mention him! He's a personal friend of mine, we've been talking about cross-collaborating in each other's projects, with me to do some live guitars for Vuota eventually (or whenever he moves his a** to Cali!)

well i've talked to him over last.fm before he put out vuota's mixtape AND before i realized he was Airs (since he also listens to VK). he's a pretty cool dude.

Smoker

DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

Oh wow, this is awesome. I seriously can't stop listening to this.
Pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me there are more of these blackened post-post punk bands out there like Aves.

I've honestly been searching rather hard since Aves makes my d**k rock hard, but most bands that fit into the whole blackened post-punk don't really sound too similar.

There are a few bands that have some songs that sound similar, but I have yet to hear a whole lot of it.

I've searched decently hard, I feel, also. Though it was mainly searches for blackgaze that overlapped. Like I've heard of Sleeping Peonies, but not this Vuota person.

wow u guys are all s o depressing
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
Shadowolf
Putrid Corpse Of Christ

well i've talked to him over last.fm before he put out vuota's mixtape AND before i realized he was Airs (since he also listens to VK). he's a pretty cool dude.

Hahah that is pretty awesome, interesting you didn't know he was in Airs at first. xD Yeah, he is. He loves obscure Japanese stuff too, so no big surprised you two'd get along just super fine and dandy x)
Yeah, I originally met him through the other half of Airs, Chris, who I talked over Last.fm first as well. They were to do some shows here in SF, so I hooked 'em up to my friend's radio show for an interview and performance, and we've been friends since.
Shadowolf
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
Shadowolf
Putrid Corpse Of Christ

Hahah that is pretty awesome, interesting you didn't know he was in Airs at first. xD Yeah, he is. He loves obscure Japanese stuff too, so no big surprised you two'd get along just super fine and dandy x)
Yeah, I originally met him through the other half of Airs, Chris, who I talked over Last.fm first as well. They were to do some shows here in SF, so I hooked 'em up to my friend's radio show for an interview and performance, and we've been friends since.

and now that reminds me that i haven't actually listened to airs.... probably should, considering i like that sort of s**t. hard to call it black metal, tho.

haven't listened to these dudes in way too long
Contagioned
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

Pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me there are more of these blackened post-post punk bands out there like Aves.

I've honestly been searching rather hard since Aves makes my d**k rock hard, but most bands that fit into the whole blackened post-punk don't really sound too similar.

There are a few bands that have some songs that sound similar, but I have yet to hear a whole lot of it.

I've searched decently hard, I feel, also. Though it was mainly searches for blackgaze that overlapped. Like I've heard of Sleeping Peonies, but not this Vuota person.

Yeah, the bands are usually very distinct from each other, emphasizing more on one genre of the crossover than another, and furthermore emphasizing on different band influences. Aves is definitely pretty one of a kind on what he does.
If ya guys ever want more blackgaze/wave recs, I can thrown plenty of names out, I collect a lot of that stuff =3
Shadowolf
Contagioned
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

Yeah, the bands are usually very distinct from each other, emphasizing more on one genre of the crossover than another, and furthermore emphasizing on different band influences. Aves is definitely pretty one of a kind on what he does.
If ya guys ever want more blackgaze/wave recs, I can thrown plenty of names out, I collect a lot of that stuff =3

i just want more blackened post-punk

but since i can't have any i'll just post more post-punk:

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Am I doing this right?

well, then just check out my blog (that was posted somewhere) and hit the post-punk and goth tag. you'll find a s**t ton of stuff there. and check out leprosarivm as well. he's got plenty of stuff.

I've been looking though it a bit since I made that Japanese punk thread a while back. I know they are not post-punk, but I've gotten into Shonen Knife.
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Am I doing this right?

I've been looking though it a bit since I made that Japanese punk thread a while back. I know they are post-punk, but I've gotten into Shonen Knife.

they're not post-punk, tho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces