Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alashuko The Fighter
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Alashuko The Fighter
Wrecking Ball Company
Alashuko The Fighter
TEENAGE NUREMBERG

what do you mean by that

Take smells like teen spirit. Kurt wrote that song because he tried to think of a song patently, but his boss said he needed to write a whole album in only a month. Kurt didn't want to, so in his anger, he made an entire album amount of song lyrics in only 1 hour. Then added music. Then he made a song that made no sense and was more about how angry he sounded at the time.
no he was just a hack and couldn't write for shite

He wrote those crappy lyrics on purpose to anger his boss. And he hated rednecks and metal heads that showed up at his concerts. He also hated preppy rich kids that showed too

oh wow he hated prepz what a rebel wow he was really super goth

Yea. Kinda.

i uhhhhhhhhhh wow
Alashuko The Fighter
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Alashuko The Fighter
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Alashuko The Fighter
Chip Chocolate Cookie
Are you guys familiar with this indie/post-punk band?

What are your opinions on them? (I personally adore them so much)

Where is the punk in there? I can psychedelic music in there though

good to see that you haven't taken in a word of what's been posted here, alashuko

I have. neutral

well you sure fooled me

My friend actually talked about these guys today. Coincidence. And he said they are nothing punk or post punk or pre punk

Bet your friend only knows of The Raincoats because their first album was listed in Cobain's list of top 50 albums (#21).
The Raincoats are post-punk.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Shadowolf
Alashuko The Fighter
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Alashuko The Fighter
TEENAGE NUREMBERG

good to see that you haven't taken in a word of what's been posted here, alashuko

I have. neutral

well you sure fooled me

My friend actually talked about these guys today. Coincidence. And he said they are nothing punk or post punk or pre punk

Bet your friend only knows of The Raincoats because their first album was listed in Cobain's list of top 50 albums (#21).
The Raincoats are post-punk.

XD I'm gonna ask him and find out. If he says yes that he found it there, you made my day man

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff