Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone read Please Kill Me by Legs McNeil? I'm about halfway through it right now, but I'm just kind of zipping through it. I'll pick it up to read a bit before bed, but won't be able to put it down til my eyes are just about closed. Love the interviews, but also love the way they're set up in almost a narrative-like way.

Shameless Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Selcouth-it_UP
Anyone read Please Kill Me by Legs McNeil? I'm about halfway through it right now, but I'm just kind of zipping through it. I'll pick it up to read a bit before bed, but won't be able to put it down til my eyes are just about closed. Love the interviews, but also love the way they're set up in almost a narrative-like way.

Never have, but I heard it was awesome
greasergal94
Selcouth-it_UP

It's really, really good. I finished it a while ago, and I almost just flipped back to the front and started reading it again! You should definitely check it out.

PS I am CRAZY about The Outsiders! I got so excited when I saw your username. Who's your favorite? I gotta say that mine is Two-Bit. He's just such a goofball.

Shameless Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Selcouth-it_UP
greasergal94
Selcouth-it_UP

It's really, really good. I finished it a while ago, and I almost just flipped back to the front and started reading it again! You should definitely check it out.

PS I am CRAZY about The Outsiders! I got so excited when I saw your username. Who's your favorite? I gotta say that mine is Two-Bit. He's just such a goofball.

It was always between Two-Bit and Johnny....That book made me cry SO much!
greasergal94
Selcouth-it_UP
greasergal94
Selcouth-it_UP

It was always between Two-Bit and Johnny....That book made me cry SO much!

It is such a good book. I like Johnny, but I'm always a fan of the goofball character. The Fred and George Weasley type.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff