Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love my city, love the local punk bands, but our punk scene is F*cking pathetic. There's too many prentious assh*les who spend their time calling out people who "Aren't punk enough". If you aren't already in the scene, you'll probably be turned off by the hostility you'll face trying to get in.

I'm also positive that I'm the only SHARP Skinhead in Philadelphia. If there are more, I haven't met them yet. I would love to see more OI bands in town

Also, I'm not refering to that Racist, Bonehead B*llshit. I'm actually full latino to those who don't know, so I do NOT support, or TOLERATE racism or any sort of Oppresion. I'm refering to REAL Skinhead. If you don't know anyhting about it, do some research.
I'm more about Philly's two most awesome hardcore bands.

I'd be content with these two fathers of Metalcore probably o'er everything else come out of Philadelphia.
idk about starkweather but YDI is legitimately one of the best punk bands ever

Enduring Goat

Where da pocono punx at though
Kid Dynamite's from Philly so shut up.

Poster

I'm a Philly dweller myself. You just gotta find the right people that don't make punk some sort of a competition.
Cheap Shot Youth Anthem
Kid Dynamite's from Philly so shut up.

I went to school with The drummer of KD's daughter.
Insomniacide
The only somewhat current band from Philly I really like is the Virus.

Mischief Brew and Combat Crisis are pretty rad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-GGBm-d6is
peach iced tea
I'm a Philly dweller myself. You just gotta find the right people that don't make punk some sort of a competition.

Really??? What part of town are you from?

Poster

DoctorKnow2232
peach iced tea

That one neighborhood between Fishtown, Port Richmond, and Kensington. I just call it Fishtown though.
peach iced tea
DoctorKnow2232
peach iced tea

That one neighborhood between Fishtown, Port Richmond, and Kensington. I just call it Fishtown though.

Holy F*ck, dude. you're probably a few blocks away from me!! I'm on Howard and Diamond.

Poster

DoctorKnow2232
peach iced tea
DoctorKnow2232
peach iced tea

Holy F*ck, dude. you're probably a few blocks away from me!! I'm on Howard and Diamond.

yeah that's close as hell lmao that's wild
theres a emo scene up there bro
NaggerSabbath
I'm more about Philly's two most awesome hardcore bands.

I'd be content with these two fathers of Metalcore probably o'er everything else come out of Philadelphia.

Never heard of them but they're sick! Thanks for posting the videos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff