Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm still going to be a sadface central loser
99% of all emo can be skipped because its not very good or fun or anything
noodely emo looks like fun
just look at all the fun
look a band just like ever other mathy emo band!
im just over this noodle stuff now.
i might have been at that show but i missed their set. if footnotes played and it was in philly i was there.

agreed, kyle.
This Is Destruction
your taste has never changed? i liked street smart a lot my sophomore/junior year of high school and barely missed the opportunity to see their last show (prior to the reunions) and when the first snowing ep came out i was like siq this s**t is siq fuq yeah but then i grew up

not yet, no, although i have been listening to more pop punk lately
lol what

there's no way you like just jumped into music and were like yeah i like the descendents and snowing and title fight and whatever

like the first s**t i listened to in 5th grade was like exclusively weird al yankovic and then by the time i got to middle school the next year i had been playing a lot of dave mirra freestyle bmx 2001 so i thought i was like punk rock and started listening to pennywise all day everyday and that led to more entry level punx and then i got into like death cab and bright eyes and "indie" s**t in 8th grade, but then i started posting here a lot and by the time ninth grade rolled around i was listening to mostly old school emo and some new school screamo like moss icon, indian summer, and circle takes the square. etc, now i'm here today, ta da.
This Is Destruction
lol what

there's no way you like just jumped into music and were like yeah i like the descendents and snowing and title fight and whatever

like the first s**t i listened to in 5th grade was like exclusively weird al yankovic and then by the time i got to middle school the next year i had been playing a lot of dave mirra freestyle bmx 2001 so i thought i was like punk rock and started listening to pennywise all day everyday and that led to more entry level punx and then i got into like death cab and bright eyes and "indie" s**t in 8th grade, but then i started posting here a lot and by the time ninth grade rolled around i was listening to mostly old school emo and some new school screamo like moss icon, indian summer, and circle takes the square. etc, now i'm here today, ta da.

it changes, but i don't stop listening to what i listened to, i mean i still listen to brand new and taking back sunday and i used to listen to them in 2003
This Is Destruction
lol what

Last year he was a metal forum drone. So yeah his taste has changed.
i liked the tony hawk pro skater soundtracks a lot when i was little.
Usrp
i liked the tony hawk pro skater soundtracks a lot when i was little.

******** yeah dude superman by goldfinger was the jawn

Beloved Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
i hung out at record stores cause im not a f*****t.

also like adam, that twinky s**t is over.
Captain No-Shoes
This Is Destruction
lol what

Last year he was a metal forum drone. So yeah his taste has changed.

are you following me kyle
A Light So Dim

are you following me kyle
question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items