Welcome to Gaia! ::

i couldn't stay away, i guess i lack the conviction for a clean break...
that being said for all you Northeastern punks
New Yorks Alright

new yorks alright facebook page
this is just a genuinely excellent list of bands. so i'm terribly envious of anyone who'll be going to this.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
insulin only
i couldn't stay away, i guess i lack the conviction for a clean break...
that being said for all you Northeastern punks
New Yorks Alright

new yorks alright facebook page

Is this the first one or has there been more?

Friendly Exhibitionist

yet another reason for me to hate nyc

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
trauma is sexy
yet another reason for me to hate nyc

What? A festival?

Friendly Exhibitionist

Alashuko The Fighter

What? A festival?

yes

that and sidewalk falafel carts

Wheezing Lunatic

trauma is sexy
Alashuko The Fighter

What? A festival?

yes

that and sidewalk falafel carts

I've only been to the east coast a few times, but now I want to go back until I find a falafel cart.

Friendly Exhibitionist

Inkmind

I've only been to the east coast a few times, but now I want to go back until I find a falafel cart.

new york perpetually smells bad and i hate having to work there on occasion but i make good money when i do so

if you are ever over here we'll eat multi-cultural street food and go to the cubbyhole and drink apple tinis with umbrellas

Wheezing Lunatic

trauma is sexy
Inkmind

new york perpetually smells bad and i hate having to work there on occasion but i make good money when i do so

if you are ever over here we'll eat multi-cultural street food and go to the cubbyhole and drink apple tinis with umbrellas

I've had multi-cultural street food before in NYC, but never falafels. I would honestly go back just to eat more bagels. And cheesecake. And pizza. Wow I'm hungry now.
anyone able to go to this and skipping out is genuinely posedoggin'

of course anyone able to go to this probably sees a lot of those bands all the time
bung life

of course anyone able to go to this probably sees a lot of those bands all the time

but being able to see them all in one place??????????? why would you skip out on this. why.

honestly, if i had the funds (and didn't have school) i would fly up to new york for this s**t.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
bung life

but being able to see them all in one place??????????? why would you skip out on this. why.

honestly, if i had the funds (and didn't have school) i would fly up to new york for this s**t.

Same here. Exactly the same words I would use.

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
well ******** that laptop

redirecting tax return funds
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
bung life

oh i agree, i just think that "i see half of those bands every other week" is a better excuse than "this doesn't even look good"

that said i'd go to this if i lived anywhere close
I don't even know who those people/bands are, might go if I did. 'spose I need to broaden my horizons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff