Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowolf
I've had that OP song stuck in my head all night now

They're coming to play here sometime in the coming months, looking forward to it

i saw them when they were in tampa earlier this month :3 they were so ******** good
aerosols
I love merchandise. I have an lp of children of desire, def my 2012 aoty.
Bummed about the church whip controversy they're getting put through.

Their other past/current projects are also awesome.

what now?
do you like cats
aerosols

what now?
two people from Merchandise are in the band Church Whip (great band btw, awesome tunes, still got that Cult Ritual feel). Church Whip is under a lot of heat from the social justice kids about naming their east coast tour Raping the East, people are pissed at Merchandise as well for their shared members.

They were asking for trouble naming their tour that.
aerosols
do you like cats
aerosols

what now?
two people from Merchandise are in the band Church Whip (great band btw, awesome tunes, still got that Cult Ritual feel). Church Whip is under a lot of heat from the social justice kids about naming their east coast tour Raping the East, people are pissed at Merchandise as well for their shared members.

They were asking for trouble naming their tour that.

church whip are borderline black metal, tho, so i'm not sure what these social justice kids were expecting.

see, i thought you meant it was some sort of fight between the two bands (which would make zero sense, because they share members).

anyways, i've seen church whip, too, and they were excellent. cool
It's so weird that this became such a big thing because the way it's used in context isn't referring to sexual assault, but whatever. naming tours is stupid anyway.

do you like cats

jealous. very jealous. Merchandise had dropped every show they've had here and I don't think Church Whip have ever played Orlando either. I'm going to road trip to gainesville in April to see Merchandise with White Lung, pretty stoked for that, if church whip plays too I'll be even more stoked.
aerosols
It's so weird that this became such a big thing because the way it's used in context isn't referring to sexual assault, but whatever. naming tours is stupid anyway.

do you like cats

jealous. very jealous. Merchandise had dropped every show they've had here and I don't think Church Whip have ever played Orlando either. I'm going to road trip to gainesville in April to see Merchandise with White Lung, pretty stoked for that, if church whip plays too I'll be even more stoked.

really, really contemplating doing this. it's only a two hour drive from tallahassee, so that's not too bad. i'd hardly call either of our trips "road trips" tho lol
do you like cats
aerosols

do you like cats

really, really contemplating doing this. it's only a two hour drive from tallahassee, so that's not too bad. i'd hardly call either of our trips "road trips" tho lol
A 3 Hour drive is a total road trip to me haha.
I LOVE Mayday Parade, desperately want a t shirt, but currently have no money ahah! xd surprised whee
kddjfsdkffkl i'm gonna get to see them again sometime this month. *dead*
I don't think they've ever played an orlando show. i h8 u bro
aerosols

i probably shouldn't tell you that they're going to be playing near my school in april, too sad that show is going to be a day after the gainesville show, but it's not listed on their site's tour schedule (i only know about it at all because a friend who works at the venue told me about it). maybe they'll be playing somewhere else in florida?

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
It's weird, The stuff I downloaded I really Really like half the album and the other half I'm fine with but I'm just not into it.
Yeahhhhh gonna see 'em tonight. They've been playing here the last few days, but had to get through some homework...still getting through some hw, but I'm gonna go anyway!
I absolutely loved all of it from beginning to end.
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
aerosols

i probably shouldn't tell you that they're going to be playing near my school in april, too sad that show is going to be a day after the gainesville show, but it's not listed on their site's tour schedule (i only know about it at all because a friend who works at the venue told me about it). maybe they'll be playing somewhere else in florida?
tell me more about this pleasee!! where is it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces