Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

a gothy post-punk side project from iceage's vocalist. really sick, really bleak goth minimalism, with super raw production. like most stuff on posh isolation, it's ******** perfect.
one million times better than Iceage will ever be

Greedy Capitalist

bung life
one million times better than Iceage will ever be

oh come on, iceage is pretty cool.
i ******** hate iceage, lol

they'd be cooler if the vocals weren't so forward in the mix

and also if they were less boring

Greedy Capitalist

bung life

what about them do you hate i don't understand
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
bung life

it's not really "hate" more than it is "ok this band is kinda average and i wish people in bad seed shirts would stop pretending to like post-punk"

idk man i watched a couple songs of their set with Moss Icon at last Chaos and i left to get pizza because it was boring

Greedy Capitalist

bung life
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
bung life

it's not really "hate" more than it is "ok this band is kinda average and i wish people in bad seed shirts would stop pretending to like post-punk"

idk man i watched a couple songs of their set with Moss Icon at last Chaos and i left to get pizza because it was boring

i dunno how this is even possible, because pretty much every other band that elias has been in is ********' great, and you'd be hard pressed to disagree. but i guess it all boils down to taste!

as for the "people in bad seeds shirts" i was not aware that pretending to like post-punk was a thing lol
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
bung life
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
bung life

i dunno how this is even possible, because pretty much every other band that elias has been in is ********' great, and you'd be hard pressed to disagree. but i guess it all boils down to taste!

as for the "people in bad seeds shirts" i was not aware that pretending to like post-punk was a thing lol

yeah over the past year or so the whole post-punk/goth thing has really gained some steam in the general hardcore community

like a few years ago when dudes who loved terror were suddenly all about burzum via deafheaven

Greedy Capitalist

bung life
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
bung life
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
bung life

yeah over the past year or so the whole post-punk/goth thing has really gained some steam in the general hardcore community

like a few years ago when dudes who loved terror were suddenly all about burzum via deafheaven

ah ok, i didn't realize that you meant in the hardcore scene. but i think i pretty much know what you're talking about. it doesn't seem to be a very big movement, tho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games