Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

Killradio has always been one of the bands that I wonder why people don't talk more about. They're not strictly punk, they have a lot of other influence, but still...

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Through Being Cool
Jeb The Rock Hammer
Through Being Cool
I don't know if you guys have heard of them, but there's this awesome band called Man Overboard. xD

is this justin bieber's new album?

Shut the ******** up poser.

lol

Through Being Cool
I don't know if you guys have heard of them, but there's this awesome band called Man Overboard. xD

this is disturbing.

Distinct Seeker

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Robotic PandaMonster
ScatterBomb they are a band from Salem that has just started doing shows in Portland and Eugene. The band members are pretty legit and funny guys.

I went to school with their Bass Player

Distinct Seeker

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Die Toten Hosen

Conservative Fatcat

mojo4300
Rise Against isnt as mainstream as most other punk bands like blink-182, sum41, sex pistols, etc.
There one of my favorites

hahahahaha

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Rise Against isnt as mainstream as most other punk bands like blink-182, sum41, sex pistols, etc.
There one of my favorites

Wheezing Prophet

I'd like to think they are well known, but a lot of people haven't heard their new stuff, I love the Murder Junkies. There's a local band called Imp Villians around here, is oi polloi considered well-known?
I heart the ********. No one really knows them, so here's a little taste of what they sound like:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9zbrP5kHg
They are very political and anti-christian with their music, but I love Doc Dart's voice. He's crazy now and basically homeless in Boston. He can barely form coherent sentences.
ScatterBomb they are a band from Salem that has just started doing shows in Portland and Eugene. The band members are pretty legit and funny guys.
http://www.youtube.com/user/BilliamHumbleDT

Most of the bands on this channel are good punk bands, like Kom(A)tosE.

Benevolent Noob

Jeb The Rock Hammer
Through Being Cool

Shut the ******** up poser.
Through Being Cool

Benevolent Noob

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
kearni filth

this is a good song title because: every band that has ever been signed to epitaph is a big steaming turd

Then what's a good label? Cuz Epitaph signed punk legends

Youth Attack, Katorga Works, and Deranged are the ones that come to mind immediately. i know there's more though.

E: although YA! is getting kinda iffy with this weird faux-black metal thing they've been getting more into recently. even though that Ancestors pillow was probably the coolest waste of $100 i could conceive of.

Who made Youth Attack?

Mark McCoy, vocalist of the band in that video up there (Charles Bronson)

Why did they name themselves Charles Bronson? It's cool, but never heard it like that. You can't tell in a conversation which Charles your talking about. Pisses people off. I like it.
Alashuko The Fighter
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
kearni filth

this is a good song title because: every band that has ever been signed to epitaph is a big steaming turd

Then what's a good label? Cuz Epitaph signed punk legends

Youth Attack, Katorga Works, and Deranged are the ones that come to mind immediately. i know there's more though.

E: although YA! is getting kinda iffy with this weird faux-black metal thing they've been getting more into recently. even though that Ancestors pillow was probably the coolest waste of $100 i could conceive of.

Who made Youth Attack?

Mark McCoy, vocalist of the band in that video up there (Charles Bronson)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff