Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bloodsucker

What little known punk bands do you like??
Mine's Anti-Anti.
most modern punk is "little known" tho
for a while there Goosebumps was the most popular punk band that nobody had actually heard yet
every local act. rolleyes

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
M1NK

So a band called The Swamp Hippies that play acoustic music doing covers of Sweet Home Louisiana and the only original song they ever wrote was called My Magical Giraffe is punk?
Alashuko The Fighter
M1NK

So a band called The Swamp Hippies that play acoustic music doing covers of Sweet Home Louisiana and the only original song they ever wrote was called My Magical Giraffe is punk?

kearni filth
Alashuko The Fighter
M1NK

this is a good song title because: every band that has ever been signed to epitaph is a big steaming turd

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
kearni filth
Alashuko The Fighter
M1NK

this is a good song title because: every band that has ever been signed to epitaph is a big steaming turd

Then what's a good label? Cuz Epitaph signed punk legends
Alashuko The Fighter
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
kearni filth
Alashuko The Fighter
M1NK

youth attack is pretty great, etc
Mehkago NT out of Miami is one of my favorites
I'm so sad they broke up though :,[ RIP
There Mest Not A Lot Of People Know Them And They Had Ashley Green In One Of There Vids ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjwr6g2s4uo
Alashuko The Fighter
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
kearni filth
Alashuko The Fighter
M1NK

Youth Attack, Katorga Works, and Deranged are the ones that come to mind immediately. i know there's more though.

E: although YA! is getting kinda iffy with this weird faux-black metal thing they've been getting more into recently. even though that Ancestors pillow was probably the coolest waste of $100 i could conceive of.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
kearni filth
Alashuko The Fighter
M1NK

Youth Attack, Katorga Works, and Deranged are the ones that come to mind immediately. i know there's more though.

E: although YA! is getting kinda iffy with this weird faux-black metal thing they've been getting more into recently. even though that Ancestors pillow was probably the coolest waste of $100 i could conceive of.

Who made Youth Attack?
Ramona Blackheart and La Vie In Rose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas