Welcome to Gaia! ::

because you love being mysterious.

hopefully i get my ya! order by march
I've been waiting for my raw nerve stuff for over a month now ;_;
aerosols

i ordered a raw nerve shirt and i got it, so i dunno what's going on with your order but i feel sorry for you

what all did you order?
do you like cats
aerosols

i ordered a raw nerve shirt and i got it, so i dunno what's going on with your order but i feel sorry for you

what all did you order?
shirt & both 7's, I wish I picked up the dvd too but oh well.bummer it's taking so long

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Oh. I thought you meant the youth crew band "YOUTH ATTACK"...
<_<
why the hell would i want to talk about youth crew
aerosols

i got a RN shirt and also a ROPES shirt and tape and i've also been waiting about a month. YA! is a one-man operation as far as i know (McCoy obv) and stuff takes a little bit to arrange and ship since he's busy with his forty black metal projects that all sound the same.
bung life
aerosols

i got a RN shirt and also a ROPES shirt and tape and i've also been waiting about a month. YA! is a one-man operation as far as i know (McCoy obv) and stuff takes a little bit to arrange and ship since he's busy with his forty black metal projects that all sound the same.

also the shop is like empty right now? i guess this means we're due for a new youth attack shop update emotion_dowant
bung life
aerosols

Yeah I know, he had assembles all of it. it's crazy that the whole of YA is just him.
you guys i'm kind of regretting not buying that ancestors pillow

also i might be driunk
bung life
you guys i'm kind of regretting not buying that ancestors pillow

also i might be driunk

i haven't actually listened to ancestors, but i know i probably should?
wooooooah i thought you were sxe~

Ancestors is okay is you're into Marks black metal stuff like Arts and Hallow, links aren't very easy to find i don't think. Cut & Paste blogspot might have some
aerosols
wooooooah i thought you were sxe~

Ancestors is okay is you're into Marks black metal stuff like Arts and Hallow, links aren't very easy to find i don't think. Cut & Paste blogspot might have some

i liked hallow more than i liked arts, so we shall see

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces