Welcome to Gaia! ::

like some 90s post-emo stuff? maybe? pls help me tbh

specifically i remember really liking this one band from like the late 90s i guess, and their first album looked kinda like an 80s the cure album cover or somethin (they were even wearing some make-up)

or is my request contradictory? ("doesn't suck" and "post-hardcore" being the contradictory ideas here) you decide!

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I personally never got into it. I mean even the stuff that's generally considered "good" just isn't my cup a tea.
Self Defense Family, Quicksand, Jawbox, and Lungfish

Wheezing Lunatic

I really want someone to show me metalcore and post-hardcore that doesn't suck. They seem like genres that have potential, but every band that I know of that play the genres are terrible.
Inkmind
I really want someone to show me metalcore and post-hardcore that doesn't suck. They seem like genres that have potential, but every band that I know of that play the genres are terrible.

metalcore that doesn't suck:

Wheezing Lunatic

TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Inkmind

I'll never be a fan of screaming vocals, but i cant deny it. that was pretty badass.
Inkmind
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Inkmind

I'll never be a fan of screaming vocals, but i cant deny it. that was pretty badass.

but you listen to punk?
oh hey the band i was looking for was antioch arrow
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Lunatic

TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Inkmind
TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Inkmind

but you listen to punk?

Punk like Ramones, Misfits, The Clash, Velvet Underground, Bad Religion, Social Distortion, etc.

Wheezing Lunatic

I did like that band Ink & Dagger that was posted here though.
Inkmind

oh hey, an example of good post-hardcore

Wheezing Lunatic

TEENAGE NUREMBERG
Inkmind

oh hey, an example of good post-hardcore

Very good Post-hardcore. One of the best finds (along with MERCHANDISE) I've had on this site.
inb4 some mainstreamer says A Day to Remember.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff