Welcome to Gaia! ::

bung life
kearni filth
i got punched in the eye two times in a row at a shitty hardcore fest with shitty hardcore bands that i only went to to see weekend nachos
these people were running back and forth windmilling and doing all kinds of fruity kicks and punches with no regard to the rings on their fingers and how those would feel coming into contact with someones face

aside from that i haven't really had a problem at any show i've been to
like yea theres some big guy running into people and knocking them over but not actively trying to give u a black eye

but how was weekend nachos? i love that band

i actually left before weekend nachos even played because my eyelid was bleeding and i was by myself
maybe this is why i am so jaded
kearni filth
bung life
kearni filth
i got punched in the eye two times in a row at a shitty hardcore fest with shitty hardcore bands that i only went to to see weekend nachos
these people were running back and forth windmilling and doing all kinds of fruity kicks and punches with no regard to the rings on their fingers and how those would feel coming into contact with someones face

aside from that i haven't really had a problem at any show i've been to
like yea theres some big guy running into people and knocking them over but not actively trying to give u a black eye

but how was weekend nachos? i love that band

i actually left before weekend nachos even played because my eyelid was bleeding and i was by myself
maybe this is why i am so jaded

maybe. you should learn to Jack Skellington.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff