Welcome to Gaia! ::

i got punched in the eye two times in a row at a shitty hardcore fest with shitty hardcore bands that i only went to to see weekend nachos
these people were running back and forth windmilling and doing all kinds of fruity kicks and punches with no regard to the rings on their fingers and how those would feel coming into contact with someones face

aside from that i haven't really had a problem at any show i've been to
like yea theres some big guy running into people and knocking them over but not actively trying to give u a black eye

Benevolent Noob

The point of going to punk shows is to pit as hard as you can..

Hilarious Poster

alright big guy, next time i go up to uncle lous i'll take you with me and you can show me how it's done okay wink you look like a big strong man
kearni filth
i got punched in the eye two times in a row at a shitty hardcore fest with shitty hardcore bands that i only went to to see weekend nachos
these people were running back and forth windmilling and doing all kinds of fruity kicks and punches with no regard to the rings on their fingers and how those would feel coming into contact with someones face

aside from that i haven't really had a problem at any show i've been to
like yea theres some big guy running into people and knocking them over but not actively trying to give u a black eye

but how was weekend nachos? i love that band

Wheezing Prophet

The closest experience I've had to that is the large stagediver always landing over me, I swear this dude was going to break my arms one time, he looked to be about 300lbs and was easily 6ft, and I'm a little 5'5 girl who weighs like 125lbs
do you like cats
i don't really understand hardcore dancing, can someone please explain it to me

idk aboput hardcore dancing really, but da mosh is just da mosh. i don't particiapate unless i'm really intoxicated or else really just feelin' it, but sometimes you just get caught up in the music. the last time i moshed specifically to mosh was a Trapped Under Ice show (******** you guys that band rules) and i ended up breaking some dude's nose. but he understood and it was cool.

the only "hardcore dancing" i hear about is from poser s**t shows like For Today and Sleeping Giant, you know christian s**t whose fans don't really about proper hardcore punxxx and their only show expieriance is that weird s**t where they pray in betweeen sets and stuff. most of the "dancing" i see now is just side to side stuff at punk shows. but as stated in the DOH thread, i don't exactly go to shows very often anymore so what's popular is pretty foreign to me
bung life
do you like cats

idk aboput hardcore dancing really, but da mosh is just da mosh. i don't particiapate unless i'm really intoxicated or else really just feelin' it, but sometimes you just get caught up in the music. the last time i moshed specifically to mosh was a Trapped Under Ice show (******** you guys that band rules) and i ended up breaking some dude's nose. but he understood and it was cool.

the only "hardcore dancing" i hear about is from poser s**t shows like For Today and Sleeping Giant, you know christian s**t whose fans don't really about proper hardcore punxxx and their only show expieriance is that weird s**t where they pray in betweeen sets and stuff. most of the "dancing" i see now is just side to side stuff at punk shows. but as stated in the DOH thread, i don't exactly go to shows very often anymore so what's popular is pretty foreign to me

wait this is actually a thing????
do you like cats

see what you do is this: act like a beligerent ape for short bursts of time coupled with the occasional kung fu move done in a fashion relative to the area's influence.

then, call it self expression.

right guys?
Transsexual BBQ Holocaust
do you like cats

see what you do is this: act like a beligerent ape for short bursts of time coupled with the occasional kung fu move done in a fashion relative to the area's influence.

right guys?

i mean i know what it looks like, but i don't understand it
do you like cats
do you like cats

right guys?

i cant tell if i would enjoy a mosh pit of any kind being as i dont really like being touched in general.
do you like cats
do you like cats

right guys?

i cant tell if i would enjoy a mosh pit of any kind being as i dont really like being touched in general.

likewise. which is weird coming from me, considering i enjoy one-night-stands and one-bong-friends.
do you like cats
do you like cats
do you like cats

right guys?

likewise. which is weird coming from me, considering i enjoy one-night-stands and one-bong-friends.

that could partly be all that whore in you and ******** bonggggsss yuk
do you like cats
do you like cats
do you like cats

right guys?

bongs are great, ian. i dunno what you have against them. they 1) get you higher, and 2) get you higher. help me see the issue with this. i know before you said they were tacky, but why would i give a s**t about that while getting high?

also, speaking of drugz, i got some shrooms from a friend like an hour ago. i have no what type they are, so i have no idea what to expect from them. this is a problem, you see, because i've had mixed experiences with shrooms.
do you like cats
do you like cats
do you like cats

bongs are great, ian. i dunno what you have against them. they 1) get you higher, and 2) get you higher. help me see the issue with this. i know before you said they were tacky, but why would i give a s**t about that while getting high?

also, speaking of drugz, i got some shrooms from a friend like an hour ago. i have no what type they are, so i have no idea what to expect from them. this is a problem, you see, because i've had mixed experiences with shrooms.

if you throw up get ready for either a really good time or a mildly bad one.

and all the people i've ever known to own bongs werent very cool and or smart.

may not be the case with your lot, but i've only run into cheesey ******** stoners lugging all that useless glass around.
do you like cats
do you like cats
do you like cats

if you throw up get ready for either a really good time or a mildly bad one.

and all the people i've ever known to own bongs werent very cool and or smart.

may not be the case with your lot, but i've only run into cheesey ******** stoners lugging all that useless glass around.

oh yeah, i know. any vomiting always makes me cautious.

yeah i mean the people i know who have bongs are mostly just the people who are more serious about drugggzgzgzgz. but i mean knowing where you're from, it doesn't ssurprise me that the megastoners would be scummy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff