Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Poster

you're at a hardcore show, or powerviolence or whatever, in the pit, having fun, a lot of people have their elbows up

then some 6'5 900 pound ex-lineman with a giant beard comes in and actively tries to knock everyone out and just sort of ruins it for everyone, doing acrobatics and stuff, kicking people in the face, etc

(this happened yesterday to me and i am mad)
At nearly every show I go to.
I don't mind it to be honest; If I wasn't such a small c**t, I'd probably be doing the same thing.
I got numerous kicks to the head seeing Limp Wrist the other night;
Doesn't matter, was still one of the best gigs I had been to in awhile.

Hilarious Poster

i stand at 6'2 but i'm pretty skinny, and dudes that are half fat/half muscle could probably take my head off. it's fine if you beat up other kids in the pit, but i always felt like the crowd should be a (sort of) safe zone
If they are beating on the crowd too much (especially the peeps who don't want to join in on the mosh) then that's bit too dickish and they should cut that s**t.

Hilarious Poster

yh they were hitting people who were trying to stand on the seat in the back of the bar to avoid the mosh, and even some girls who had clearly never been to a hardcore show and were kind of terrified

Tipsy Rogue

9,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
If they are beating on the crowd too much (especially the peeps who don't want to join in on the mosh) then that's bit too dickish and they should cut that s**t.

stuff like that doesn't happen to here locally. if your being a d**k in the pit expect to be jumped.

Hilarious Poster

there were around 45 people there and 25 were crusties... a couple "fashion punks" if you know what i mean, me and my three buddies, and the football team pit crashers
Evil Ghost Ninja
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

stuff like that doesn't happen to here locally. if your being a d**k in the pit expect to be jumped.

As I said, I have seen it alot. Cunts get crazy here in Sydney and the crowd sort of expect it to happen but will step up if someone takes it way too far (like trying to beatdown everyone in the room.)

also, I have been jumped once because of stupid s**t that went down in the pit, but that was due to a case of mistaken identity.

Tipsy Rogue

9,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Evil Ghost Ninja
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

As I said, I have seen it alot. Cunts get crazy here in Sydney and the crowd sort of expect it to happen but will step up if someone takes it way too far (like trying to beatdown everyone in the room.)

also, I have been jumped once because of stupid s**t that went down in the pit, but that was due to a case of mistaken identity.

damn thats ******** up, did they beat you bad?
Evil Ghost Ninja
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Evil Ghost Ninja
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

damn thats ******** up, did they beat you bad?

Several cracked ribs, smashed my shin bone and ******** up my face pretty good and I was pissing blood for about a week or so afterwards
i have been known to cause a bit of an assholish ruckus at shows a few years ago, but i've since calmed down and don't swing into the crowd anymore (on purpose anyway)

sometimes music and adrenaline can get the best of a person and mistakes can be made, just have fun as best as you can despite jerkoffs throwin' 'bows into your temple
actually, and maybe this is coincidental, but the times when i exhibited the most dickhead behavior and was the most aggressive was also the times when i abstained from intoxicants at shows. now i take at least a few shots of rum before every show and i'm all daisies. still violent dancing, sure, but i don't go out of my way to clobber some dude just enjoying the show in the back.
i don't really understand hardcore dancing, can someone please explain it to me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces