check out my glorious glocca morra buttpatch made from the remains of my tent

[x]

Dapper Businesswoman

Baragon
i know yall got some

[x]
i love it
I did these like 4 or 5 years ago. I still haven't found a place to put the And Also the Trees one yet.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shameless Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Baragon
i know yall got some

[x]

heart heart

Shameless Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shadowolf
I did these like 4 or 5 years ago. I still haven't found a place to put the And Also the Trees one yet.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Love them!

Shameless Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Witchdeath Entropy
Baragon
i know yall got some

[x]
i love it

Me too 4laugh
I've done quite a few homemade patches for myself and friends.

I've got a jacket that is done up mostly with the homemade patches; it has a Bastardass, a Sore Throat, a Skuff and an SMG patch on it. They look abit shithouse but I like it.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Not a patch but painted this on the back of my coat
User Image
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

I've got a jacket that is done up mostly with the homemade patches; it has a Bastardass, a Sore Throat, a Skuff and an SMG patch on it. They look abit shithouse but I like it.

Kamloops, BC Skuff ?
moronokimchi
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

Kamloops, BC Skuff ?

Yes, that Skuff. Bass and Drum PV is the s**t, and they absolutely rip.
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

Awesome! I know those guys well!!
moronokimchi
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

Really? ********, I'm heaps jealous.

They would be mad to see live, but I live all the way here in Australia. So that aint happening anytime soon. Their demo tape is one of my prized pieces in my collection; and they were a huge influence on my own bass and drum PV band.
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
moronokimchi
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

They would be mad to see live, but I live all the way here in Australia. So that aint happening anytime soon. Their demo tape is one of my prized pieces in my collection; and they were a huge influence on my own bass and drum PV band.

Yeah I've lived in Kamloops for three years. Moved away now, the punk house actually just for shut down about a month ago, and dab BAD news. Skiff broke up a few weeks ago. Not sure why, I haven't been around. But I think due to the punk house where one of the members lived closing down everyone's kind of splitting up and doing their own thing. There's still a great music scene but everyone's living in their moms basements and it's hard to find venues. Hoping skuff will get back together too. I could grab a few souvenirs off Lewis, patches, tapes and stuff and mail them too if you want noooo problem. That's super cool that they inspired you smile

Where did you hear about them ?
Wow good job autocorrect
moronokimchi
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
moronokimchi
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND

Yeah I've lived in Kamloops for three years. Moved away now, the punk house actually just for shut down about a month ago, and dab BAD news. Skiff broke up a few weeks ago. Not sure why, I haven't been around. But I think due to the punk house where one of the members lived closing down everyone's kind of splitting up and doing their own thing. There's still a great music scene but everyone's living in their moms basements and it's hard to find venues. Hoping skuff will get back together too. I could grab a few souvenirs off Lewis, patches, tapes and stuff and mail them too if you want noooo problem. That's super cool that they inspired you smile

Where did you hear about them ?

Sick! There is some mad s**t coming out of Canada these past couple of years. I would love to be living in a hotspot for such raging grind/PV.

OH NO, thats horrible news! I hope they get back together soon as well. I need more bass and drum PV!

Any souvenirs would be sick as! and that you would go ahead and do that for me is even more awesome.

I heard about them through CancerxPatient (whom my band actually ended up splitting with) back when all Skuff had was their 2012 demo EP and the tracks from the 4 way split up on da bandcamps. I DL'd that demo and could not stop jamming it. I went out of my way to find a copy of it on tape. That demo, Dos Amigos, Sordo, MITB and Knucklescraper inspired me to search out a drummer and start jamming some noisy bass heavy s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff