Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have any of you heard Hinder's new album called 'Welcome to the Freakshow'? Or any of their other albums. I'm not totally sure if they could be labled as punk or metal though because they are sometimes considered 'glamrock' or 'feel good rock'. What would you describe Hinder as? I am addicted to the Hinder's music and I want to know what I genre it would fit under.
u adopted a wolf and u dont even know how to pluralize them
Hinder can be best described as "boring-a** suburban soccer mom muzak"
boring nickelbackcore
have any of you even given hinder a shot? i think that you havent and you are being way way to closed minded. seriously if you havent actually listened to them try to, and stop being closed minded it'll get you no where.

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OP, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post did you come close to posting anything that could be considered even remotely punk or worth listening to. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Torichi-kun
have any of you even given hinder a shot? i think that you havent and you are being way way to closed minded. seriously if you havent actually listened to them try to, and stop being closed minded it'll get you no where.

are you so ******** stupid that you honestly think that someone who doesn't like a band just hasn't "given them a shot"

really

are you that dumb
kearni filth
u adopted a wolf and u dont even know how to pluralize them

her wolf doesn't like authority figures, it's very punk
Torichi-kun

i bet you've never tried to drink bleach u close minded fool
bung life
Torichi-kun

i bet you've never tried to drink bleach u close minded fool

the soundtrack to the bleach lifestyle
I'm not entirely sure how you think they could be classified as punk or metal in any way, shape, or form.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff