Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Conversationalist

I throw them in rap metal with Rage against the machine. And that's not even 100% accurate. But for real, who cares if they're "punk". It's music. Enjoy it or don't.
Xing Lynx
I throw them in rap metal with Rage against the machine. And that's not even 100% accurate. But for real, who cares if they're "punk". It's music. Enjoy it or don't.

enjoying it is fine (eh, i mean not really because they're bad and you should listen to better things but whatever) but posting about bands that aren't punk in the punk forum is maybe not so fine sad
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Xing Lynx

enjoying it is fine (eh, i mean not really because they're bad and you should listen to better things but whatever) but posting about bands that aren't punk in the punk forum is maybe not so fine sad

they are closer to punk than alot of the other nu metal bands ever got.

also back in the day i was ultra hood as you can tell by my music prefference at the time.

also i loved wu tang. wink
Transsexual BBQ Holocaust
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Xing Lynx

also back in the day i was ultra hood as you can tell by my music prefference at the time.

closer to punk =/= punk

marilyn manson is closer to actual goth (because they tried sounding like bowie, who is proto-goth) than most other bands from the 90s that played rock music and wore make-up, but they still weren't goth
do you like cats
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Xing Lynx

closer to punk =/= punk

marilyn manson is closer to actual goth (because they tried sounding like bowie, who is proto-goth) than most other bands from the 90s that played rock music and wore make-up, but they still weren't goth

i would say the last three albums hed p.e. has done would be punk with something else [dont ask me i dont listen to them] and they may be awful but they are more punk now than they've ever been unless the last thing they put out went back to what they were doing in the 90's
do you like cats
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Xing Lynx

closer to punk =/= punk

i would say the last three albums hed p.e. has done would be punk with something else [dont ask me i dont listen to them] and they may be awful but they are more punk now than they've ever been unless the last thing they put out went back to what they were doing in the 90's

but why are you keeping up with a nu metal band, ian
do you like cats
do you like cats
JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Xing Lynx

closer to punk =/= punk

pet project trying to re-energize nu metal to the masses.

dumb ignorant ape music for all!
do you like cats
do you like cats

closer to punk =/= punk

tbh i'm so proud of myself for not getting into icp when i was into nu metal. really, the only nu metal that i listened to a lot of was like korn, kittie, otep, system of a down, static-x, coal chamber, and ill nino. the rest were like uhhh i had an album, maybe i had found a couple songs on the internet (when the popular way for dumb kids to pirate was to take from myspace accounts).

do you like cats
do you like cats
do you like cats

closer to punk =/= punk

tbh i'm so proud of myself for not getting into icp when i was into nu metal. really, the only nu metal that i listened to a lot of was like korn, kittie, otep, system of a down, static-x, coal chamber, and ill nino. the rest were like uhhh i had an album, maybe i had found a couple songs on the internet (when the popular way for dumb kids to pirate was to take from myspace accounts).

********]

i literally bought every korn,limp bizkit,white/rob zombie,deftones,coal chamber,deadsy,orgy,spineshank,static x,taproot, cd that was around at the time when i was a kid.

i had 500 dollar cd collection that i carried with me all the time before i was 17 before said collection was stolen because some d**k in athens georgia ran off with it.

and then i rebought most of what i had the following year and still have them in the cd case i've had since the first time my collection is stolen.

i did'nt start stealing music until i was into music that you could'nt get any other way other than downloading and or heavy searching.

even then i had morals about what i steal like i wont steal a dl unless i cant find it any other way or if the persons dead.

thats why i decided to focuss on making music rather than just collecting it because at least then you have some way to repay the culture in some form or fashion.
do you like cats
do you like cats

********]

i literally bought every korn,limp bizkit,white/rob zombie,deftones,coal chamber,deadsy,orgy,spineshank,static x,taproot, cd that was around at the time when i was a kid.

i had 500 dollar cd collection that i carried with me all the time before i was 17 before said collection was stolen because some d**k in athens georgia ran off with it.

and then i rebought most of what i had the following year and still have them in the cd case i've had since the first time my collection is stolen.

i did'nt start stealing music until i was into music that you could'nt get any other way other than downloading and or heavy searching.

even then i had morals about what i steal like i wont steal a dl unless i cant find it any other way or if the persons dead.

thats why i decided to focuss on making music rather than just collecting it because at least then you have some way to repay the culture in some form or fashion.

i pirate because i loathe humanity
do you like cats
do you like cats
do you like cats

********]

me too.
do you like cats
do you like cats

********]

me too.

wait but you just said you have morals about what you steal. you don't even know the meaning of HATRED
do you like cats
do you like cats
do you like cats

********]

me too.

wait but you just said you have morals about what you steal. you don't even know the meaning of HATRED

dood i know hatred but i also know respect?

think like,those monks in olden times that would beat themselves with whips to get closer to god...thats me.

User Image
do you like cats
do you like cats

me too.

think like,those monks in olden times that would beat themselves with whips to get closer to god...thats me.

User Image

why would you respect that which you hate
do you like cats
do you like cats
do you like cats

me too.

User Image

why would you respect that which you hate
it's a sign of resprect for my hate.

You've watched japanimations,you know how this stuff works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff