Welcome to Gaia! ::

i will absorb all the energy i can and come back tenfold punx
who all do you plan to see?
TEENAGE NUREMBERG

i saw Shitstorm, Church Whip, ******** The Facts, Pretty Little Flower, and Dropdead the first day
and then almost every band that played Saturday, except In Defence.

Despise You was ******** amazing and the church whip dude was so high that it took him like 30 seconds to count out four dollars for me when i bought a shirt and tape from him, lol.

also apparently Martin Sorrendeguy was in town doing stuff for his new book at a record store, but ******** houston traffic and roads and drivers and just in general, we didn't end up going.
also War Master is the ******** worst and if you like that band we can't be friends
seeing church whip tomorrow stoked on it
bung life
TEENAGE NUREMBERG

i saw Shitstorm, Church Whip, ******** The Facts, Pretty Little Flower, and Dropdead the first day

Despise You was ******** amazing and the church whip dude was so high that it took him like 30 seconds to count out four dollars for me when i bought a shirt and tape from him, lol.

also apparently Martin Sorrendeguy was in town doing stuff for his new book at a record store, but ******** houston traffic and roads and drivers and just in general, we didn't end up going.

in other words you saw a ******** of awesome bands and i envy you a whole lot.

i didn't even know sorrondeguy wrote anything. what is his book about?

as for war master, i've never heard of them but last.fm says they're metal. i'm assuming you hate them because you saw them play live at bad a** weekend? what was a metal band doing there?
war master is a death metal band from DFW and they played because they're one of those bands that play a lot of big shows but i don't think anybody actually likes. my friend who's actually really into a ******** of boring a** death metal hated them.

as for sorrondeguy's book, i have no idea. i just wanted to meet him haha.
aerosols

they were so good that i almost couldn't believe it

like holy s**t it looked like they weren't even trying and they were easily one of the best bands all weekend.
bung life
aerosols

like holy s**t it looked like they weren't even trying and they were easily one of the best bands all weekend.
they were ******** awesome. they all shred so much it's insane. Easily worth the 6 hours I spent in the car traveling to and from.
aerosols
bung life
aerosols

they were ******** awesome. they all shred so much it's insane. Easily worth the 6 hours I spent in the car traveling to and from.

did the vocalist eat a bag of drugs on stage? did they abandon their merch table for 3+ hours?
bung life
aerosols
bung life
aerosols

did the vocalist eat a bag of drugs on stage? did they abandon their merch table for 3+ hours?

so envious of you guys ughhhhhh

church whip is one of my favorite hardcore bands, tbh
bung life
aerosols
bung life
aerosols

No but he did kick me pretty hard in the chest, they all seemed pretty sober. They didn't even have merch set up, just pulled out a box of tshirts after their set and sold them to people that asked.

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
bung life, why didn't we talk in advance and meet there you fool

i got super stupidly ******** up and barely even remember the show because my friends that went with me didn't even know any of the bands that were playing and they were kind of a bummer to be there with
StarshipCaptain
bung life, why didn't we talk in advance and meet there you fool

i got super stupidly ******** up and barely even remember the show because my friends that went with me didn't even know any of the bands that were playing and they were kind of a bummer to be there with

it's like . . . why go at all if you don't know the bands???? or, i dunno, maybe do some research before going????????

i've had this happen a couple times. it happened when i went to the scion rock fest (saw merzbow and wold and repulsion and psychic tv and ughh it was great); i went with my brother and he didn't "get" any of the bands.

my worst experience, tho, was when an acquaintance of mine went with me to a the legendary pink dots show (first time they'd come to florida like, ever). they played this song, but like an extended twenty minute version of it, and he left the dance floor (even tho only one like 40 year old couple was dancing; the 17 year old version of myself was kinda just swaying) after moping about it being too loud and slow, and then he left after texting me "i don't really like ambient". i was just like "ambient???????????????" but didn't text him back. and he was kinda a hipster douche anyways, so i guess it was not so bad that he left? except he was my ride, and i ended up having to call my dad to come pick me up, which was extra lame.
great show, tho.
bung life
TEENAGE NUREMBERG

awesome! thats an amazing lineup!
glad you had such a ******** blast.

dropdead + despise you would be on the lineup of my fantasy bill

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out